Patrick Nix... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patrick Nix...

We were hoping Anthony Reddick would return for another year because he probably would have qualified for a medical redshirt. Anthony Reddick would have been a monster as a 6th year Senior. He's been my favorite player since we recruited him. I know his brother, Tony, personally. Tony says Reddick is probably going to test the NFL waters but because of knee injuries, I don't think Reddick will be drafted within the first three rounds.

Looks like our secondary will consist of Demarcus Van Dyke and Chavez Grant at cornerback, Ryan Hill at strong safety, and JoJo Nicholas at the free safety. However, keep your eyes on Brandon Harris, Brandon McGee, CJ Holton, and Vaughn Telemaque during spring ball. Harris will be a Sophomore. McGee is being recruited this season, and Holton and Telemaque will be redhsirt Freshman. Holton and Telemaque are scary dudes and heavy hitters. I think by the end of the season, those two will be holding down the secondary. They'll be a poor man's Ed Reed and Sean Taylor. Nasty...nasty kids.

U don't see Ray Ray making an impact at Safety early on? I'm guessing it is too early to predict, but I think with his athletic ability he may be able to do some damage in the secondary early on as well.

U don't see Ray Ray making an impact at Safety early on? I'm guessing it is too early to predict, but I think with his athletic ability he may be able to do some damage in the secondary early on as well.

Actually I do see Ray Ray making an immediate impact. However, I think that impact will be made at the linebacker position. It'll be pretty nasty seeing him and Sean Spence tearing it up together. Hopefully Arthur Brown will see the field more next season.

Actually I do see Ray Ray making an immediate impact. However, I think that impact will be made at the linebacker position. It'll be pretty nasty seeing him and Sean Spence tearing it up together. Hopefully Arthur Brown will see the field more next season.

I agree. I really hope he starts understanding the schemes because all i heard about this guy coming out of high school is that he's a beast.:hi5:

Back
Top Bottom