Patrick Ramsey closing in on the Jets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patrick Ramsey closing in on the Jets

nyjunc said:
Sage and gus led you to about as many wins as Daunte will at a fraction of the cost.
Oh look a miss-cleo sighting...:rolleyes2

Maybe YOU should have used YOUR future seeing powers with YOUR wets last season!
:shakeno:

Marino1983

Section126 said:
Even you know that's not true. The jealousy is ooooooozing.

We have had enough injuried QBs, we will pass on this.

BZ

Section126 said:
like I said...ooooooooooooooooooozing.

What we really want is, Chad, Drew and Dante all on our roster so we can have a complete set of broken QBs.

:)

BZ

nyjunc said:
Nope, I have been syaing for years I liked Ramsey and I have said for years I hope Patrick does not go to Miami. I also have been syaing for years how much I dislike daunte and how I feel he's the most overrated player in the game and there have been rumors about us getting him and I have said I would rather have Sage Rosenfels than daunte. Brees might be a good option but he is coming off a major injury to his throwing shoulder and let's be honest he has never been at his best against good teams and in 4 years as a starter has zero playoff wins.

ok so you would rather have sage rosenfels over a pro bowl qb who just 2 seasons ago had one of the best qb performances in nfl history with 39 tds and 11 picks???? yea right!! PATHETIC!!! patrick ramsey sucks man he lost his starting job to mark brunell hes horrible.....if chad i mean when chad gets injured again and patrick ramsey has to come in you are really going to rethink what you thought:sidelol:

Dolfan984 said:
In a Dolphins forum ;p

I'm just givin yall a hard time :)

I know, I know and we wouldn't be here unless we liked it. :)

BZ

nyjunc said:
and let's hope you get daunte culpepper. Ramsey is excellent vet insurance for Chad. Either Chad stays healthy and plays well like he always has when healthy or Chad is hurt again and Ramsey comes in and I feel Patrick can be a good starting QB in this league. I am just glad you guys didn't get him as I'd be more worried about you if you got Ramsey than Culpepper or Brees.

nyjunc said:
Sage and gus led you to about as many wins as Daunte will at a fraction of the cost.

:sidelol: ****ing moron

miaD5499 said:
ok so you would rather have sage rosenfels over a pro bowl qb who just 2 seasons ago had one of the best qb performances in nfl history with 39 tds and 11 picks???? yea right!! PATHETIC!!!

How many wins did he lead the Vikes w/ "one of the best QB performances in NFL History? EIGHT and how many did Gus/Sage lead you to last year? NINE

nyjunc said:
How many wins did he lead the Vikes w/ "one of the best QB performances in NFL History? EIGHT and how many did Gus/Sage lead you to last year? NINE

and what does that have to do with the price of peanuts? NOTHING.

nyjunc said:
and let's hope you get daunte culpepper. Ramsey is excellent vet insurance for Chad. Either Chad stays healthy and plays well like he always has when healthy or Chad is hurt again and Ramsey comes in and I feel Patrick can be a good starting QB in this league. I am just glad you guys didn't get him as I'd be more worried about you if you got Ramsey than Culpepper or Brees.
Are we having a discussion over who is better..Ramsey or Culpepper???...Please tell me you are joking...please...if you took a survey across the league...do you really think people would pick Ramsey over Culpepper????...The more I read this...it has to be a joke.

Back
Top Bottom