Patrick Ramsey closing in on the Jets | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patrick Ramsey closing in on the Jets

BwanaZulia said:
And to think... THAT was your 9,000 post.

Wow.

BZ
clear.gif

Obviously being an orphan has made YOU very bitter wanaZU...
But after 826 post's it is very understandable why there was parental alienation!!
:spit:

:www:

Marino1983

Section126 said:
:sidelol:

Competetive posting! :sidelol:

Is this gonna be an olympic sport next time around?

I already said that I will not defend what doesn't need to be defended.

Go get a job as an NFL GM..you obviously know more than all of them.

I hope you are happy with being laughed at by everybody who read your rantings....of course..minus the jealous Jets fans.

These boards are about sharing opinions and debating them w/ others/ What would be the fun if we all just agreed w/ each other? So yes it is competitive, I shredded another one of your arguments like I usually do. At least this time you didn't try to sign in under my usernam to have me locked out.

Anyone who laughs at the evidence I provide is either cluless or a complete homer and whether someone agrees w/ me or not I'm pretty sure I have the respect of bringing an argument and backing it up.

NYJunc, the equation is this:

More smilies == less facts

BZ

nyjunc said:
These boards are about sharing opinions and debating them w/ others/ What would be the fun if we all just agreed w/ each other? So yes it is competitive, I shredded another one of your arguments like I usually do. At least this time you didn't try to sign in under my usernam to have me locked out.

Anyone who laughs at the evidence I provide is either cluless or a complete homer and whether someone agrees w/ me or not I'm pretty sure I have the respect of bringing an argument and backing it up.

I ask again...competitive posting? :sidelol:

nyjunc...you didn't shred anything......I didn't offer anything up...I didn't need to.

A tip: When someone posts an opinion that is pretty far out in left field....you don't need to rebut it.

Nice theory though. :rolleyes2

BwanaZulia said:
NYJunc, the equation is this:

More smilies == less facts

BZ

NO.

The equation is this:

More smilies == Not wanting to call someone an idiot for fear of a TOS violation.

Section126 said:
I ask again...competitive posting? :sidelol:

nyjunc...you didn't shred anything......I didn't offer anything up...I didn't need to.

A tip: When someone posts an opinion that is pretty far out in left field....you don't need to rebut it.

Nice theory though. :rolleyes2

You didn't rebut b/c you had no argument. You look worse and worse w/ each post so quit while you are only a few miles behind.

nyjunc said:
You didn't rebut b/c you had no argument. You look worse and worse w/ each post so quit while you are only a few miles behind.

nyjunc...for the last time...I don't need an argument to staet that the sky is blue. it is just accepted fact.

The only thing I offered was his playoff stats. That itself destroys your "choking" argument.

You actually "owned" yourself with each and every post.

Here...I'll pile on...

This is Chad's playoff stats. he has had much better teams than Daunte...yet...he has played in the same amount of playoff games.

Chad Pennington is a choker. :sidelol:

Year Opp Result | CMP ATT PYD PTD INT | RSH YD TD
---------------------+--------------------------+-----------------
2002 ind W,41-0 | 19 25 222 3 0 | 1 3 0
2002 oak L,10-30 | 21 47 183 1 2 | 2 3 0
2004 sdg W,20-17 | 23 33 279 2 0 | 3 10 0
2004 pit L,17-20 | 21 33 182 0 1 | 2 3 0
TOTAL | 84 138 866 6 3 | 8 19 0

Here is Daunte's.....better than that choker Chad Pennington....:lol:

Year Opp Result | CMP ATT PYD PTD INT | RSH YD TD
2000 nor W,34-16 | 17 31 302 3 0 | 4 51 0
2000 nyg L,0-41 | 13 28 78 0 3 | 2 10 0
2004 gnb W,31-17 | 19 29 284 4 0 | 6 54 0
2004 phi L,14-27 | 24 46 316 1 2 | 5 25 1
TOTAL | 73 134 980 8 5 | 17 140 1

Comparing Dante to Chad? Please. No self respecting Jet fan is going to take you up on that fight.

But looking at the numbers... since they are on 4 games, 2 wins each.

- Dante had 5 INTs to Chad's 3
- Chad's Rating 69.9
- Dante's ratings 64.9

Not such a strong arguement.

But I agree with you, both QBs have not come up HUGE in the playoffs because both have not won the big game (championship).

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
Comparing Dante to Chad? Please. No self respecting Jet fan is going to take you up on that fight.

But looking at the numbers... since they are on 4 games, 2 wins each.

- Dante had 5 INTs to Chad's 3
- Chad's Rating 69.9
- Dante's ratings 64.9

Not such a strong arguement.

But I agree with you, both QBs have not come up HUGE in the playoffs because both have not won the big game (championship).

BZ

How did you come up with a 64.9 rating for Culpepper? I thought that his playoff rating was 82.3. Culpepper has thrown 2 more pick than Chad, but he also has thrown 2 more TD passes than Chad.

The New Guy said:
How did you come up with a 64.9 rating for Culpepper? I thought that his playoff rating was 82.3. Culpepper has thrown 2 more pick than Chad, but he also has thrown 2 more TD passes than Chad.

I used my Bills calculator. :)

(actually, I just plugged the numbers into some website, possibly got them wrong)

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
I used my Bills calculator. :)

(actually, I just plugged the numbers into some website, possibly got them wrong)

BZ
:lol: That's a good one. I actually could be the one who is wrong. I just read it from a Culpepper website. I am not sure how they come up with the QB rating anyway. It's kind of a crazy system.

Edit: I did find a NFL QB rating website, and you were right about one thing, Chad actually has a better playoff rating than Culpepper. Culpepper's is 82.3, and Chad's is 84.3. Granted Culpepper has been on a far worse team than Chad has, but Chad playoff #'s are a lot better than I thought they were. I still think Culpepper is better. :goof:

The New Guy said:
:lol: That's a good one. I actually could be the one who is wrong. I just read it from a Culpepper website. I am not sure how they come up with the QB rating anyway. It's kind of a crazy system.

Edit: I did find a NFL QB rating website, and you were right about one thing, Chad actually has a better playoff rating than Culpepper. Culpepper's is 82.3, and Chad's is 84.3. Granted Culpepper has been on a far worse team than Chad has, but Chad playoff #'s are a lot better than I thought they were. I still think Culpepper is better. :goof:

Not only that, but Chad played two of those games with a broken wing.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
Not only that, but Chad played two of those games with a broken wing.

BZ
Yeah, I think a lot of people on this board under rate Pennington. I still think its crazy to say he is better than Culpepper, but he is better than a lot of people think. It's tough to say how well he will be able to throw next year with all those shoulder injuries. He did not look so good in the beginning of last season, but I think if healthy he will win the starting job over Ramsey. Who would you like to see when the starting job?

I agree that Tom Brady is amazing seeing that I am from Boston, Ma, but he is still way overrated, and even if im from Massachusetts, im a die-hard Dolphins fan, and i've loved them all my life. :dolphins:

MIAMI DOLPHINS 06' :dolphins:

Miami DoL FaN said:
I agree that Tom Brady is amazing seeing that I am from Boston, Ma, but he is still way overrated, and even if im from Massachusetts, im a die-hard Dolphins fan, and i've loved them all my life. :dolphins:

MIAMI DOLPHINS 06' :dolphins:

:welcome: to :fh:! I agree with you about Brady, but most people on here are going to :whip2:for saying that.

Back
Top Bottom