Patrick Ramsey closing in on the Jets | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patrick Ramsey closing in on the Jets

Section126 said:
And that tune is rather wacky.

I will grant nyjunc every example he has made. i will concede everything he has said in the last couple of posts.

So...since the comparison is now Lebron James (in nyjunc's opinion, not mine)

I will ask you AGAIN...this time...with your example.

You WOULDN'T TAKE LEBRON JAMES on your team? You don't consider Lebron James a top 5 NBA player?

All together now! OWNED!

You like to make yourself feel good even when you have completely lost? I didnt' say I wouldn't take Lebron I said it's a CLOSER comparison than Kobe since Kobe has won. Lebron is 3 years out of HS so I can cut him some slack, Daunte is going on his 8th year in the NFL.

get back to me when you have an argument and can back it up.

nyjunc said:
You like to make yourself feel good even when you have completely lost? I didnt' say I wouldn't take Lebron I said it's a CLOSER comparison than Kobe since Kobe has won. Lebron is 3 years out of HS so I can cut him some slack, Daunte is going on his 8th year in the NFL.

get back to me when you have an argument and can back it up.

nyjunc...you still don't get it....I don't have to back up anything...I am stating the consensus view...

You are the one that is going up hill....the burden of proof is on you. You have failed misserably.

and "win"? what did you "win"? we are expressing opinions. Mine is th econsensus view...yours is the wacky one...if anything...if this were a competition...you lost.

Get back to me when you can make a coherent argument on this.

I guess you don't want lebron on your team.

Section126 said:
nyjunc...you still don't get it....I don't have to back up anything...I am stating the consensus view...

The consensus of whom?

BZ

Section126 said:

You are the one that is going up hill....the burden of proof is on you. You have failed misserably.

and "win"? what did you "win"? we are expressing opinions. Mine is th econsensus view...yours is the wacky one...if anything...if this were a competition...you lost.

Get back to me when you can make a coherent argument on this.

I guess you don't want lebron on your team.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :lol: :lol:

BwanaZulia said:
The consensus of whom?

BZ
:shakeno:
Maybe it would help if YOU read the heading of this web site.. That could possibly answer YOUR above question..
:rolleyes2

Marino1983

Section126 said:
And thus...the final admission.

Yeah you gave me quite a battle Sec:lol: all those facts and the great argumetn you presented on daunte's behalf. tremendous job:sidelol:

Marino1983 said:
Maybe it would help if YOU read the heading of this web site.. That could possibly answer YOUR above question..

Marino1983

So, the "Consensus" = 15,577 members on FH?

Of course, half of those members are Bills, Jets, Pats and other team fans, so.

BZ

nyjunc said:
Yeah you gave me quite a battle Sec:lol: all those facts and the great argumetn you presented on daunte's behalf. tremendous job:sidelol:

You still don't get it. For the last time...the burden of proof was on you. You failed. Deal with it.

Section126 said:
You still don't get it. For the last time...the burden of proof was on you. You failed. Deal with it.

You make yourself look worse and worse w/ each post. You were dismantled in this discussion, you posed no challenge. Go find a lesser poster to argue w/ then work your way back up to me b/c your not worthy of my time right now.

BwanaZulia said:
So, the "Consensus" = 15,577 members on FH?

Of course, half of those members are Bills, Jets, Pats and other team fans, so.

BZ
Really???
So half are trolls like YOURself?
:sidelol:
Lets see some proof of this :laughat: statement wanZU...

Marino1983

Marino1983 said:
Really???
So half are trolls like YOURself?
Lets see some proof of this :laughat: statement wanZU...

Marino1983

You have been arguing with yourself in the last 9,000 posts?

BZ

nyjunc said:
You make yourself look worse and worse w/ each post. You were dismantled in this discussion, you posed no challenge. Go find a lesser poster to argue w/ then work your way back up to me b/c your not worthy of my time right now.

Competetive posting! :sidelol:

Is this gonna be an olympic sport next time around?

I already said that I will not defend what doesn't need to be defended.

Go get a job as an NFL GM..you obviously know more than all of them.

I hope you are happy with being laughed at by everybody who read your rantings....of course..minus the jealous Jets fans.

BwanaZulia said:
You have been arguing with yourself in the last 9,000 posts?

BZ
And YOU have been 0wned in YOUR over 800 post's on this site!!
:www:

Marino1983

Marino1983 said:
And YOU have been 0wned in YOUR over 800 post's on this site!!
:www:

Marino1983

And to think... THAT was your 9,000 post.

Wow.

BZ

Back
Top Bottom