Patrick Ramsey closing in on the Jets | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patrick Ramsey closing in on the Jets

nyjunc said:
When are you going to back up your argument? I have given you alot of facts to support my argument and you continue to not give me any facts. I don't care what people say around the league, I GUARANTEE you privately they agree w/ me(at least Bradshaw went public) but alot of them can't come out publicly and bash a guy.

BACK UP YOUR ARGUMENT! Give me something. Right now this is as lopsided as the Jets-dolphins series has been since '98.

I don't have to back up any arguement...you ARE THE ONE saying that the sky is Brown...the burden of proof is on you. Not me.

And you guarantee that they agree with you privately? :sidelol: Are you kidding? What is this? Is somebody going to pop up and say 'candid Camera" or something? Is this a joke? it must be.

BTW...I can guarantee you that every jet player secretly wants to be a Phin.

Just curious nyjunc....do you think Peyton Manning sucks too? Would you take Sage and Ramsey over him also?

You do realize there is much more evidence to suggest that Peyton Manning is a choker than Daunte...right?

In fact...you must believe this...so in effect...you would take Ramsey over Peyton and Daunte....and you want ME to explain myself?

Section126 said:
Just curious nyjunc....do you think Peyton Manning sucks too? Would you take Sage and Ramsey over him also?

You do realize there is much more evidence to suggest that Peyton Manning is a choker than Daunte...right?

In fact...you must believe this...so in effect...you would take Ramsey over Peyton and Daunte....and you want ME to explain myself?

They are both Chokers.

Really, the only QBs who are not chokers are the ones who have the ring, everyone else is just a bunch of wanna-bees.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
They are both Chokers.

Really, the only QBs who are not chokers are the ones who have the ring, everyone else is just a bunch of wanna-bees.

BZ

Are you calling Dan the Man a wanna-bee? :fire:

:D

I don't have to back up any arguement...you ARE THE ONE saying that the sky is Brown...the burden of proof is on you. Not me.

Just admit you have no argument and move on, I bring you facts and you just tell me I'm wrong and that he's top 5.

And you guarantee that they agree with you privately? Are you kidding? What is this? Is somebody going to pop up and say 'candid Camera" or something? Is this a joke? it must be.

The ionly "expert" to say anything publicly is Bradshaw and he agrees w/ me.

BTW...I can guarantee you that every jet player secretly wants to be a Phin.

Yeah of course they do. They would love to play in front of Stadiums 3/4's and for the team they have dominated since '98. It's why when all of the guys we cut ran to Miami to sign deals- they wanted to hop on that SB express:lol:

First off I have never said Daunte sucks just that he is vastly overrated and not a winner. Do I think Peyton is similar? yes he is also a choker and not a winner BUT at least he gets his team to the playoffs before he choks and he has done so in more difficult divisions and conference than Daunte has played in.

Let me ask you a question. Do you think Manning and Culpepepr are better QBs than Brady?

Once again Manning choks in the playoffs against much better competition while Daunte can't get his team to the postseason in a much weaker division. Daunte has led Minny to a record of 38-42(48%) in games he has started w/ 2 PO appearances and 1 div title. Manning has led Indy to a record of 80-48(63%) w/ 6 PO appearances and 4 div titles and he has done so in MUCH tougher divisions. In '99 Peyton led the Colts to the East in just hos 2nd year, the div had 4 PO teams the year before and in '99 not 1 of the 5 teams was under .500 and he led them to 13 wins and a div title. Daunte's toughest div was '00 but he only led them to 11 wins and the last place team was 5-11.

Since they realigned in '02 the AFC South has had 8 winning teams and 7 playoff teams while the NFC North has had 6 winning teams and 5 playoff teams. Also Indy has played Tennessee, at Miami(in the WC rd, the only rd Miami has been able to win since the early 90s), Den, at KC, NE, Den,at NE and Pitt in the playoffs while Minny has played NO, at NYG, at GB and at Philly. 4 times Indy has lost to the SB team from the AFC and 3 tims they have lost to the SB Champion while 2 times Minny has lost to the SB team from the NFC and both of those teams didn't come close to winning the SB w/ the Giants getting thrashed and NE toying w/ Philly.

Don't put Daunte in w/ Peyton. Not only have I shown you why in regards to winning but in reality Daunte has only had 3 big years in his 7 year career while Peyton has had 2 mediocre years in his 8 years.

Sorry Section126, by the Junc is bringing it and you are doing nothing but saying that he is top 5 over and over.

Dante is a good QB but has not proven he can be the best or lead his team deep into the playoffs. Period.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
Sorry Section126, by the Junc is bringing it and you are doing nothing but saying that he is top 5 over and over.

Dante is a good QB but has not proven he can be the best or lead his team deep into the playoffs. Period.

BZ

He isn't bringing anything. he is making a fool of himself.

He refuses to draw the parallel.

He is laying ALL of the vikings failures at Daunte's feet....and in the next sentence...says that it is a team game.

So therefore...he must agree with the Kobe Bryant comparison. He must also agree with the peyton manning comparison as his team's failures dwarf Daunte's.

His job (Daunte) is to help the offense score points. He does that. It isn't his fault that his defense sucked.

nyjunc has brought nothing but the obvious....."Daunte is a fin now...so let me cook up some argument to put down the move or Daunte himself."

it is so predicatable...as well as your responses in this thread.

In the ultimate team sport...we are now judging an individual player by the failures of his team.

What has happened to Daunte in his career is what happened to Marino in that stretch in the late 80's...it soesn't mean that Dan Marino was any lesser a QB.

Section126 said:

He refuses to draw the parallel.

He is laying ALL of the vikings failures at Daunte's feet....and in the next sentence...says that it is a team game.

So therefore...he must agree with the Kobe Bryant comparison. He must also agree with the peyton manning comparison as his team's failures dwarf Daunte's.

His job (Daunte) is to help the offense score points. He does that. It isn't his fault that his defense sucked.

nyjunc has brought nothing but the obvious....."Daunte is a fin now...so let me cook up some argument to put down the move or Daunte himself."

it is so predicatable...as well as your responses in this thread.

In the ultimate team sport...we are now judging an individual player by the failures of his team.

What has happened to Daunte in his career is what happened to Marino in that stretch in the late 80's...it soesn't mean that Dan Marino was any lesser a QB.

All this team stuff is fine to say now, but I am sure somewhere in your 8,000 posts you called out players not based on their team, but based on their performance.

Just like Junc is going to talk down the trade, the Dolphins (including yourself) have been talking it up.

You can blame the Vikings all you want for Dante's shortcomings but the fact is he has not shown up big in the post season and until he does that will always be in question, just like the Mannings.

Dante is a good pick up for the Dolphins. He is an upgrade at the position and makes the Dolphins more competitive. He is not the second coming of Marino and still has some things to prove, all of which Junc has outlined pretty well.

BZ

Yes by backing up my arguments I am making a fool of myself but by you just telling me how grat daunte is w/ nothing to back it up proves you are correct:sidelol:

I am? I have said the D has been bad and have not blamed Daunte for not getting to or winning a SB but I have blamed him for coming up small in big games and for not getting Minny to the playoffs more.

Once again Kobe at least has his team in the playoffs and Kobe has been a great player every year not half of his career like daunte. A better comparison would be Lebron, a guy who is a great #s guy but never hits big shots and has yet to get his team to the playoffs.

How are Manning's failures greater than Daunte's? Manning loses in the PLAYOFFS every yar, daunte loses games to 4-12 and 6-10 teams to cost him trips to the playoffs.

nyjunc has brought nothing but the obvious....."Daunte is a fin now...so let me cook up some argument to put down the move or Daunte himself

Again it has NOTHING to do w/ Daunte being a Dolphin. I am going to find my old daunte argument and post his here. What is predictable is every move your teams make you LOVE and the Heat or dolhins NEVER make a bad move. I see folks crowing about the Will Allen signing and Allen is TERRIBLE!

nyjunc said:
What is predictable is every move your teams make you LOVE and the Heat or dolhins NEVER make a bad move.

To be fair, the is part of the definition of a "Fan".

BZ

The Junc bringing the heat again.

At least you can't say he changed his toon Section. :)

BZ

And that tune is rather wacky.

I will grant nyjunc every example he has made. i will concede everything he has said in the last couple of posts.

So...since the comparison is now Lebron James (in nyjunc's opinion, not mine)

I will ask you AGAIN...this time...with your example.

You WOULDN'T TAKE LEBRON JAMES on your team? You don't consider Lebron James a top 5 NBA player?

All together now! OWNED!

Section126 said:
All together now! OWNED!

Maybe if we were talking about WasteketBall, but we are not.

Jeeze, next you are going to be throwing around the Yankees and Rangers references.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
Maybe if we were talking about WasteketBall, but we are not.

Jeeze, next you are going to be throwing around the Yankees and Rangers references.

BZ

I used his example.

His example sucked...just like his argument.

BTW...let me say that nyjunc is one of the best "opposing teams" posters on this site...he is smart and understands all the games.

I enjoy reading his opinions...

But he does go off the deep-end every once and a while...this is one of those instances.

Back
Top Bottom