Patriot Forum | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriot Forum

patsdynasty said:
:roflmao: u ar e 19??? no wonder u are so bitter about the pats, ive been a pats fan since 1972 long before you were even thought of so go ahead and call some pats fans band wagon fans all you want but I had season tix through the bleak days and now all of us loyal patriot fans out there are finally being rewarded for sticking with the team.

btw red sox up 8-0 and david wells is looking like a real pitcher again!!!!!!

:D

Yeah, everyone has been a Patriot fan for 40 years. I guess you are no exception. It must have been this way pre 2001. :shakeno:

its gotta be tough for a 19 yr old dolphins fan because you were not even alive the last time the phins were even in the superbowl.,... all u got is the nfl network to relive the glory days of the phins of 1972-3 :roflmao:

patsdynasty said:
its gotta be tough for a 19 yr old dolphins fan because you were not even alive the last time the phins were even in the superbowl.,... all u got is the nfl network to relive the glory days of the phins of 1972-3 :roflmao:

Good one :shakeno:

not a good one just reality but i guess u can enjoy miami winning it all on your xbox or Playstation....

FaninPatsyLand said:
Yeah, everyone has been a Patriot fan for 40 years.

Not everyone. But I, along with many of my friends, have been Pats fans for 40+ years.

FaninPatsyLand said:
...We are Tom "Wonder Boy" Brady's daddy.....

The Dolphins are 3-5 against Brady. I guess by your standards, a .375 winning percentage qualifies as "owning".....

For a more accurate definition of "[team] is [quarterback]'s daddy" please refer to the Patriots and Peyton Manning.

dropKickMurphy said:
Not everyone. But I, along with many of my friends, have been Pats fans for 40+ years.

The Dolphins are 3-5 against Brady. I guess by your standards, a .375 winning percentage qualifies as "owning".....

For a more accurate definition of "[team] is [quarterback]'s daddy" please refer to the Patriots and Peyton Manning.

Don't give me statistics that involve the TEAM. When comparing individuals, give me individual statistics. And when you review those numbers, you will see that Wonderboy stuggles more against us than any other team in the NFL. I honestly can't remember a game since Brady has been in the league, that he has good numbers against us. I could be wrong, but I doubt it since I'm at most of those games.

Don't give me statistics that involve the TEAM. When comparing individuals, give me individual statistics. And when you review those numbers, you will see that Wonderboy stuggles more against us than any other team in the NFL. I honestly can't remember a game since Brady has been in the league, that he has good numbers against us. I could be wrong, but I doubt it since I'm at most of those games.

You are right he always struggles against the Dolphins defense. But he is still 5-3 against the Dolphins. I would rather him struggle than play well and have a 3-5 record. Even you should be able to see that. But probably not since you would not be able to say a nice word abnout the Patriots to save your life.

Minvardar said:
You are right he always struggles against the Dolphins defense. But he is still 5-3 against the Dolphins. I would rather him struggle than play well and have a 3-5 record. Even you should be able to see that. But probably not since you would not be able to say a nice word abnout the Patriots to save your life.

Please.

The Patriots are an amazing TEAM. With one of the greatest coaches in the history of this league. What p*sses me off is when people start walking around touting that phony Brady to be the next Joe Montana.

I'm sure Montana would have put much better numbers against those Dolphin defenses.

Guys, we've won 3 out of the last 4 Super Bowls. The Dolphins have been good at times, bad at times, but have won nothing. Only the foolish would beat their chest over winning regular season games over playoff games. It is what children do. That is not meant as an insult.

You are also dealing with a much younger guy, who is a self-hating Pats fan living in Boston who abandoned ship cause they were not winning. So he went to the "hot" team of the time, the hated Dolphins.

What makes you think he thinks rationally about the Pats, lol? No matter what happens he will only see the Fin side, so trying to convince him the sky is blue is useless, he will only see orange.

No big deal, he is entittled to his opinions and we are entitled to our 3 Super Bowl trophies. Everyones happy! :cooldude:

Dirtywater said:
You are also dealing with a much younger guy, who is a self-hating Pats fan living in Boston who abandoned ship cause they were not winning. So he went to the "hot" team of the time, the hated Dolphins.

A bandwagon fan??

Calling a 9 year old a bandwagon fan?? Dude, that's weak. But hey, you are entitled to your opinion.

Enjoy your fall to mediocrity..

FaninPatsyLand said:
A bandwagon fan??

Calling a 9 year old a bandwagon fan?? Dude, that's weak. But hey, you are entitled to your opinion.

Enjoy your fall to mediocrity..

Where did I call you a bandwagon fan? Labels are bad, and I don't believe in them. What I said was that you abandoned ship, and went looking for a new team. And I thought you were 19? If you meant you abandoned ship at the age of 9 and found your new team, then how is that weak?

If a 9 year old can make the concious choice to leave a team, region and community to seek one out that currently is winning, leaving behind all their loyalty, then it is a choice to have his character questioned by. Sure.

It is not picking a fight, or putting someone down, rather questioning the make up of the person. Realize it is a lot harder (as you apparently being a Sox fan) to root for the less fortunate, and easier to root for the more fortunate. If that bothers you, it is your choice, your issue. It wasn't meant to put you down.

If you had remained a Pats fan, you would have rewarded with your patience when they have won it recently. You chose instant gratification, and it paid off in the short term. Now that Saban is running your team, hope has again arrived for the Dolphins and you may get some joy back. You sound very negative. No one is attacking you brother.

*edit: As for enjoying my fall to mediocrity, I hope that will finally bring you hapiness. For me, when my team wins it brings me happiness. I guess living with your enemies has made you quite bitter. I for one hope the Fins regain some glory. They've got a great & loyal fanbase that deserves it.

We've won 3 out of the last 4, had a great time with family & friends during our run. Winning in the NFL goes in tides. If our time is over, so be it. I for one had a blast! :D

Dirtywater said:
Where did I call you a bandwagon fan? Labels are for losers, and I don't believe in them. What I said was that you abandoned ship, and went looking for a new team. And I thought you were 19? If you meant you abandoned ship at the age of 9 and found your new team, then how is that weak?

If a 9 year old can make the concious choice to leave a team, region and community to seek one out that currently is winning, leaving behind all their loyalty, then it is a choice to have his character questioned by. Sure.

It is not picking a fight, or putting someone down, rather questioning the make up of the person. Realize it is a lot harder (as you apparently being a Sox fan) to root for the less fortunate, and easier to root for the more fortunate. If that bothers you, it is your choice, your issue. It wasn't meant to put you down.

If you had remained a Pats fan, you would have rewarded with your patience when they have won it recently. You chose instant gratification, and it paid off in the short term. Now that Saban is running your team, hope has again arrived for the Dolphins and you may get some joy back. You sound very negative. No one is attacking you brother.

*edit: As for enjoying my fall to mediocrity, I hope that will finally bring you hapiness. For me, when my team wins it brings me happiness. I guess living with your enemies has made you quite bitter. I for one hope the Fins regain some glory. They've got a great & loyal fanbase that deserves it.

We've won 3 out of the last 4, had a great time with family & friends during our run. Winning in the NFL goes in tides. If our time is over, so be it. I for one had a blast! :D

See the point you are missing is that I NEVER rooted for the Patriots for any stretch of time, so to say I "abandoned ship" is misinformed. I'm perfectly happy being a Dolphins fan. But as an added bonus, it's going to be OH SO sweet seeing all of those "Patriots fans" crawl back into the woodwork.

I don't really know any of the sufferings that older generations of Red Sox fans had to endure, so it wasn't as special and rewarding to me as it was to older people across New England. I've suffered more heartache with the Dolphins than I ever did with the Red Sox (2002 Week 17 in Foxboro anyone? The best RB in the NFL, a top 5 defense and a double digit lead in the 4th). I'm patient in waiting for my teams time, I don't need punk Patriot fans like Patsdynasty talking s*it about seeing my team win on Playstation.

I'm sure it's a wonderful feeling when your team takes the Super Bowl, I wouldn't know, haven't even seen the Phins in the AFC Championship game. The longer the wait, the sweeter it will be. And if it doesn't happen in my lifetime, oh well it wasn't meant to be. But I still loving watching the Aqua and Orange play, and always will.

FaninPatsyLand said:
See the point you are missing is that I NEVER rooted for the Patriots for any stretch of time, so to say I "abandoned ship" is misinformed. I'm perfectly happy being a Dolphins fan. But as an added bonus, it's going to be OH SO sweet seeing all of those "Patriots fans" crawl back into the woodwork.

I don't really know any of the sufferings that older generations of Red Sox fans had to endure, so it wasn't as special and rewarding to me as it was to older people across New England. I've suffered more heartache with the Dolphins than I ever did with the Red Sox (2002 Week 17 in Foxboro anyone? The best RB in the NFL, a top 5 defense and a double digit lead in the 4th). I'm patient in waiting for my teams time, I don't need punk Patriot fans like Patsdynasty talking s*it about seeing my team win on Playstation.

I'm sure it's a wonderful feeling when your team takes the Super Bowl, I wouldn't know, haven't even seen the Phins in the AFC Championship game. The longer the wait, the sweeter it will be. And if it doesn't happen in my lifetime, oh well it wasn't meant to be. But I still loving watching the Aqua and Orange play, and always will.

Cool. Rock on!
clear.gif

i cant hate this "punk" too much after all he is a sox fan :)

but u wont admit but u were one of the many kids, and u still are a kid now, who back in the early 90's still sucking on your thumb said lets root for the dolphins, they have a cute mascot forget these patsies who ar e 1-15

bad choice because if u had stayed true to the pats you would be loving life these days, but your a phin fan whos never seen your team do jack #@#@# in the postseason, unless its on your xbox!!!!!!!

:roflmao:

patsdynasty said:
i cant hate this "punk" too much after all he is a sox fan :)

but u wont admit but u were one of the many kids, and u still are a kid now, who back in the early 90's still sucking on your thumb said lets root for the dolphins, they have a cute mascot forget these patsies who ar e 1-15

bad choice because if u had stayed true to the pats you would be loving life these days, but your a phin fan whos never seen your team do jack #@#@# in the postseason, unless its on your xbox!!!!!!!

:roflmao:

You are probably right, it might have been their colors that turned me into a Dolfan. But whatever it was, I'm damn glad for it. You guys could win every Super Bowl from now till forever, and it doesn't matter. I'd rather stick with the phins if they go 0-16 every year then root for that pathetic organization you call YOUR team. I also wouldn't want to be a part of that arrogant and classless fanbase (not all, but YOU are a perfect example of that) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom