Patriots at Chargers Official thread | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots at Chargers Official thread

I think I'm going to need to take some pepto bismol. The Chargers deserved to lose this game, but the Pats didn't deserve to win either. **** the Pats. On the bright side, I am not Chargers fan, and even though it feels great for a division rival to lose it always feels worst to have your own favorite team to lose. And Thank God I'm not a Chargers fan, because as mad as I am right now, Chargers fans must be ten times madder.

I can see it all now NE wins 4th SB in 6 years. I am so pissed off I can't put it into words.

Is Brady money or what? The NFL must be creaming themselves over an Indy/NE matchup. Time to brand some Colts.

cam called the offense

yes he did. And seeing how sporadically he used LT with the way he was gashing NEs defense, I hope some people see that he isn't super man. If LT isn't involved, Cameron looks like Mularkey. If you don't use your best player, you get what you deserve.

If we hire Cameron, I'm not going back to the stadium ever again.

****ing idiot doesn't know what the hell he's doing.

How is it luck? Troy Brown made a great play to cause the turnover and the Patriots played until the END, something the Chargers did not do. The Chargers figured they could roll their helmets out there and win the game.

Brady clutched up...AGAIN and drove them to a win. He made all the plays when he needed to and the Chargers simply choked. They had the game and gave it away. Poor play calling and defensive breakdowns hurt them.

You don't get to 4 AFC Title games in 6 years by "luck".

On another note....anyone still want ANY Charger coaches in Miami?

I have a feeling that next week the Colts do beat the Patriots and shut this entire world up. The Patriots were LUCKY, UNBELIEVABLY LUCKY today. This wasn image of a couple years ago not these past two years. The Colts are going to beat them.

Back
Top Bottom