Patriots at Chargers Official thread | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots at Chargers Official thread

**** New England. I hope Brady breaks his leg walking to the team bus. Lucky *******s.

I hope anyone related to that organization gets the bubonic plague.

I want nothing to do with the Chargers be it Cameron, Marty or his unproven son.

How is it luck? Troy Brown made a great play to cause the turnover and the Patriots played until the END, something the Chargers did not do. The Chargers figured they could roll their helmets out there and win the game.

Brady clutched up...AGAIN and drove them to a win. He made all the plays when he needed to and the Chargers simply choked. They had the game and gave it away. Poor play calling and defensive breakdowns hurt them.

You don't get to 4 AFC Title games in 6 years by "luck".

On another note....anyone still want ANY Charger coaches in Miami?
:yeahthat:

but, what else do you expect from people here?

All I know is if that would have been a Charger player hitting Brady in the head on a spike - a flag would have been thrown.

How is it luck? Troy Brown made a great play to cause the turnover and the Patriots played until the END, something the Chargers did not do. The Chargers figured they could roll their helmets out there and win the game.

Brady clutched up...AGAIN and drove them to a win. He made all the plays when he needed to and the Chargers simply choked. They had the game and gave it away. Poor play calling and defensive breakdowns hurt them.

You don't get to 4 AFC Title games in 6 years by "luck".

On another note....anyone still want ANY Charger coaches in Miami?

The past championships the PAts weren't lucky except for the Raiders game, but Brady threw three ints, and the Chargers out played them but missed opportunites, but they had the patriots out of position so many times. Its not the pats fault that the Chargers screwed up, but this stuff always seems to happend for Patriots opponents. Well hopefully the Colts make it to the super bowl, but Manning is going to have to pick up the slack with his ints.

lots of stupidity on the Chargers' part,

The personal foul on Florence,Parker's muff on the punt, Colvin's INT.

Can't blame Marty for playcalling, he gave his cordinators full reign. Why they didn't use LT and Turner more is beyond me.

The Chargers also have a sorry corp of WRs. When your best 2 recievers are both TEs, that's not good.

Brady's clutch, but the Chargers killed themselves.

They should have won that game and they blew it bad playcalling and stupid mistakes.

i hope tom brady gets in a motorcycle accident this offseason and paralyzs his right arm.........and i dont care if thats extreme

lol, ok let's not let our emotions get the best of us here. The pats were lucky, but they also made the plays when it counted most, which the Chargers didn';t so they sucked, but the Chargers sucked more.

well it looks like I'll be rooting for the NFC to win the SB...because I hate NE..and since Dan never won a SB and this is being selfish but I don't want Manning to win one either because now he's considered great but if he wins a SB he'll be considered god...and frankly I don't feel like hearing about Manning the rest of my life...no matter how great he is.

TV sucks too and the only thing is ESPN and I am not watching a Patriot lovefest.

well it looks like I'll be rooting for the NFC to win the SB...because I hate NE..and since Dan never won a SB and this is being selfish but I don't want Manning to win one either because now he's considered great but if he wins a SB he'll be considered god...and frankly I don't feel like hearing about Manning the rest of my life...no matter how great he is.
Same here.

Back
Top Bottom