Patriots lost on purpose - Miko | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots lost on purpose - Miko

No wonder grimes didnt get burned

Just saw that gem on Twitter. Yep, tried to lose to dodge the Steelers according to her. That's Brady was in for most of the game. I'll definitely agree they looked uninspired but no team ever TRIES to lose

And yet there are folks on this forum who have been demanding that the Dolphins do just that.

Just saw that gem on Twitter. Yep, tried to lose to dodge the Steelers according to her. That's Brady was in for most of the game. I'll definitely agree they looked uninspired but no team ever TRIES to lose

she is 100% correct. Late, when it seemd Pitt was winning and Jets losing, he gave up.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

No wonder grimes didnt get burned

and Tannehill looked HOF material lol

she is 100% correct. Late, when it seemd Pitt was winning and Jets losing, he gave up.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Don't even care if true- it does not change or should not change any plans for next season..

If Brady didn't play I could believe that but he was in the whole way taking hard hits. Miko is wrong.

Yeah, the Cheatriots tanked 4 out of their 6 last games as a challenge to see if they can win somewhere else than at home

The idea that the Patriots would rather play the Steelers than the Jets is also laughable. If anything, it's the exact other way around. Look at the history of NYJ and Pitt vs the Patriots the last few years.

Keep telling yourself that, you sound really ignorant or you yourself are Miko.
And maybe they wanted your husband to look good.

She is an idiot! I will say I think the Pats thought they could come in and run the ball 90% of the time and win a low scoring game. They wanted to win, but also didn't want to get Brady hurt trying to pass a lot. He only completed 12 passes in only 21 attempts....BY FAR his lowest attempts of the year. He got blasted anyway! hehe

:lol: @ Miko

26E55E0C8411451B8889746598D87FAE_zpsbzxu-1.png

Lol Miko. Still trying to keep her fans-count high, aka, her haters.

Sometimes...scratch that, most of the time I think Miko tries to lose at life on purpose.

The only thing the Pats lost is home field advantage which I guess isn't much of a big deal in the playoffs. I mean Mile High or Gillette...no big difference at all lol.

Back
Top Bottom