Patriots Way Coming To Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots Way Coming To Miami

Patricia took the BB asshole approach with him. It took time but the Lions defense started playing better as the season wound down. The offense was the Lions main issue specifically, Stafford and the OL.

Dorsn’t mean Flores will or won’t be successful but every coach has their own style. Just because he coached in NE doesn’t mean he’ll fail as well. Only time will tell.

I hate Brian Flores already because he's a member of that piece of garbage organization. Hate the Patriots and all of their fans.

Hope he brings the ref pull with him though. That's how they get by up there. Did it again tonight. Goodell is a POS.

Gonna have to wait until February for our coach. That kind of blows, but I guess they still got their staff lined up.

Felt like Matt Burke was calling the plays for Kansas City during that drive. Gross.

Classic Andy Reid. Way to take all 3 time outs into the off season with ya.

Mahomes’s greatness will come with his next coach.

Felt like Matt Burke was calling the plays for Kansas City during that drive. Gross.[/Q

I felt that we saw some Matt Burke was calling some plays for the Pats on some of those Chiefs drives.

Classic Andy Reid. Way to take all 3 time outs into the off season with ya.

Mahomes’s greatness will come with his next coach.
Biggest big game choke artist in the NFL. Andy Reid will never win a Super Bowl.

Football isn't rocket science. Give the qb time to throw the ball duh. Not sure how this organization and others fail to address the offensive line. It's beyond mind boggling. Brady is great,, maybe the best but he has all the time in the world to make plays. Tannehill on that team leads them to the SuperBowl.

No such thing as Patriot ****ing way. What? Cheating? I’ll pass on it.

Back
Top Bottom