Patriots Way Coming To Miami | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots Way Coming To Miami

Can Flores turn another slow little punk scrub into a supposed Pro Bowler like they did with that jerkoff Entemans up in cheatland? Seriously why do teams not jam that little punk at the line instead of allowing him to run down the field wide open. I hope the Rams at least knock him on his *** a few times.

That has been my biggest “wtf” all season. 3rd and long, every time, hes got a 5 yard cushion around him.

Exactly, our next HC is currently in the Superbowl. Not to mention he already is coming in with 3 rings. But hey what does he know?..
He isn’t responsible for ****. Every single coach that leaves their proves that. He isn’t going to be the single one who succeeds as HC.

He isn’t responsible for ****. Every single coach that leaves their proves that. He isn’t going to be the single one who succeeds as HC.
Experience is knowledge or skill in a particular job or activity that you have gained because you have done that job or activity for a long time. He has also had managerial experience on every level.

Whiners galore. It is an incredibly smart resourceful team. Anyone who can't recognize and appreciate that might as well be attending the LPGA golf instead of watching football.

Actually I did both today.

You don't cheat your way to those type of schemes or perfectly timed play calls. You don't cheat your way to risking over the middle on so many vital third down darts, instead of cowardly 5 yard throws or low percentage chucks.

Notice how much Edelman values that football. He knows that clutching it for all its worth is the difference between legend status and a mocked also ran. Brady for some reason aimed several second down throws to Cordarrelle Patterson, who is more of a recent Dolphins type in that he treats every play the blase same instead of seizing the moment.

The Dolphins smart era lasted a few years. This Patriots version is roughly 6x as long. I applaud Tony Romo for emphasizing on every telecast how special and surreal it is, almost certainly never to be matched in the salary cap era. The New England Patriots are like Rafael Nadal at the French Open.

And I have no idea how anyone can watch one of the college playoff games or later stage NFL playoff games and rationalize that we need to build the Dolphins piece by piece. Wonderful plan. Let's get a guard or two. Let's have a Ryan Tannehill type back there behind our upgraded guard or two. What could possibly go wrong when it's touchdown or go home?

if the "next brady" were easy to see and draft, then they would've drafted the last brady before round 6.

Exactly... you scout and take your shots drafting QB’s... you won’t find him waiting for future drafts hoping you are able to be in position for somebody who MIGHT be there.

We need to start looking now... not waiting more years to begin the search!

Matt Patricia was there for years being the D-coordinator and doesn't seem to translate well in Detroit.

Not saying Flores won't make it, everyone is different, but we can't apply the logic of him bringing here easily what others have failed to bring with them.

I’m not going to get excited about a coach with such a limited record to assess... from a coaching tree with multiple failures producing head coaches in the NFL...doesn’t mean he won’t succeed...obviously I hope he does... just doesn’t make me drink the kool aid yet!

I understand people being skeptical about NE coaches, but the Flores-headed D in 2018 has been signed better than the Patricia-headed D in 2017 (and earlier) with similar talent. Flores also isn't a slob and seems to have an understanding of accountability, which Patricia lacks altogether. Had the offense been more aggressive in the first three quarters, the game probably ends in regulation with NE winning by more than one score. At one point, NE had more rushing attempts than passing attempts - while averaging less than 4 YPC. They didn't start attacking until they had to, and KC's D is incredibly vulnerable to the style of passing attack that the Patriots prefer. When KC went ahead, it was more about NE blowing it (both players and McDaniels) than KC playing great. When you're a lopsided team with an explosive offense and a poor defense, and you fail to score against a balanced team in the 1st half, you should expect to trail by more than 14 points. If Brady and the offense didn't dominate the KC D so thoroughly in the 4th and OT, I'd more readily by the argument that NE was protecting a declining Brady. He is in decline, but KC's LB's and secondary are too poor for it to matter much, especially when the NE OL is pass blocking at that level.

Relative to their level of talent, the Patriots D has been great all year, and it's the best D they've fielded in years. Maybe that's all BB continuing to evolve and taking another major step forward in 2018, but I tend to think the new DC ("LB coach") played a significant role. The evidence points that way.

Can we add some kind of auto-edit to that bullshit term? Something like T** P******* W**? I hate that term, it's nonsense but it also buys into the bullshit and panders to the Masshole idiots who want it to mean something. I know our owner regularly jerks off over that franchise and can't help telling people how much he wants to be just like them, do we have to do the same?

You just know they will beat the Rams now. Can't enjoy a SB with them in it. On edge all game. Hope the Rams defense can get to Brady cos if they can't can see this being a comfortable win for them.

Exactly, our next HC is currently in the Superbowl. Not to mention he already is coming in with 3 rings. But hey what does he know?..

Lol... no it’s not Brady and Belichek... it’s the assistants that have made the Patriots great!

That’s why they all leave and build champions!

Not so much!

I hope he breaks the trend... but forgive me if I don’t carried away thinking he is responsible for the Patriots success!

Back
Top Bottom