Patriots Way Coming To Miami | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots Way Coming To Miami

That has been my biggest “wtf” all season. 3rd and long, every time, hes got a 5 yard cushion around him.

So accurate...so true
Chargers & Chiefs D played the worst possible scheme they could against these scrubs

I would love to see a comparison between IQ's of Brian Flores and Bill Belichick.

Matt Patricia was there for years being the D-coordinator and doesn't seem to translate well in Detroit.

Not saying Flores won't make it, everyone is different, but we can't apply the logic of him bringing here easily what others have failed to bring with them.

The one thing the Detroit media has given Patricia credit for is getting the defense playing better. They dont like him or his attitude but they like what they saw from the D

Patriots Way Coming To Miami“

Well, they’re going to the super bowl for like the 50th time in 10 years, so I’m ok with it!!

Belichick will replace Flores and they won't miss a beat, probably be better. Meanwhile, in three years we will still be searching for way out of mediocrity.

At least we'll finally jump into the 21st century as far as cheating is concerned.

it doesn't matter who the head coach is if grier doesn't hit at qb we are screwed for another 5 years

Exactly- amazing how smart some of these guys look with excellent QB play..

it doesn't matter who the head coach is if grier doesn't hit at qb we are screwed for another 5 years

It matters a lot. I think the best example of this is the NFC Super Bowl representative. That was a talented team that had acquired a bunch of good players and looked like hot garbage under Jeff Fisher. Crap team playing in front of a lifeless, half'empty stadium. Fast forward one season with a better coaching staff and suddenly they're the hottest team in football with some real support from their fans.

People said Goff was a bust after year one. I think you and I were like the only two people who still liked him after his rookie season. Coaching freaking matters.

It matters a lot. I think the best example of this is the NFC Super Bowl representative. That was a talented team that had acquired a bunch of good players and looked like hot garbage under Jeff Fisher. Crap team playing in front of a lifeless, half'empty stadium. Fast forward one season with a better coaching staff and suddenly they're the hottest team in football with some real support from their fans.

People said Goff was a bust after year one. I think you and I were like the only two people who still liked him after his rookie season. Coaching freaking matters.

yeah but mcveas offense isn't deferring to his coordinators. it's his.

feels like flores is gonna be deferring to his coordinators and being a motivational type. I think theres a significant difference there.

miamis best bet to build a year in year out contender is to land a top shelf qb and for beli to hang em up after he likely hoist another lombardi

I'll be glad if he brings press/man with him for the corners. Maybe he can also get Tankersley turned around since we have so many needs. He should be able to offer a much better scheme defensively and one that disguises looks and actually has a game plan.

Offensively, I don't know. Caldwell is a mixed bag of success. He has failed as much as he has succeeded. I believe even though the Ravens won the SB with him, they also declined severely on offense in his last year. I heard he will be QB coach and Assistant HC. I am still waiting for the OC rumor.

yeah but mcveas offense isn't deferring to his coordinators. it's his.

feels like flores is gonna be deferring to his coordinators and being a motivational type. I think theres a significant difference there.

miamis best bet to build a year in year out contender is to land a top shelf qb and for beli to hang em up after he likely hoist another lombardi

To be fair though both styles can work

Back
Top Bottom