Pat's fans beating up old lady? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pat's fans beating up old lady?

caneaddict

Pro Bowler
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
In a previous thread, a few people metioned that following a 2003 game 2 Pat's fans beat up a school teacher Fins fan. They left her with 2 broken legs in the snow. Luckily someone found her.

Well it seems like the type of story that would have made big news. I've just done a google search for every combination of words I thought could bring something up ... nada. Nothing. There wasn't a single article about it. Does anyone have a link to something about this?

Is it possible that this is just an urban legend? I find it hard to believe.

It was big news at the time. But it has been over a year since that happened and things like that will die down after a few weeks.

PhinDude88 said:
It was big news at the time. But it has been over a year since that happened and things like that will die down after a few weeks.

it would still be on the internet

I never heard about it either but it should be on the internet somewhere.

Was this at a victory celebration or something? If so, seems like I read about it in the Boston Globe.

Look for it under the title" Dolphin fans tea bag pats fans worldwide after little old lady fin fan gets knocked down in snow!!" A miami fan would of have to stuck up for her somewhere?? dont ya think??:fire:

First time I've ever heard of the story

clear.gif

I never heard about it and I lived here for about 2 years.

I did hear about 2 guys beating up a 40 yr old woman Dolphin fan after the snow fireworks game. Supposedly they thought she was a man. I was made fun of that whole week at work.

caneaddict said:
In a previous thread, a few people metioned that following a 2003 game 2 Pat's fans beat up a school teacher Fins fan. They left her with 2 broken legs in the snow. Luckily someone found her.

Well it seems like the type of story that would have made big news. I've just done a google search for every combination of words I thought could bring something up ... nada. Nothing. There wasn't a single article about it. Does anyone have a link to something about this?

Is it possible that this is just an urban legend? I find it hard to believe.

From what I remember....

There was a 50 or so year old retired school teacher. Her husband had been a huge Miami fan so they attended games all the time in Florida. Then he passed away, and she moved up to pats territory. So when the dolphins came to town, she went to cheer them on. She was wearing a dolphins coat, and two drunk guys pushed her up against a wall and punched her a few times bruising or breaking a few ribs.

I live in NE and know it was true. I remember watching the story on channel 7 news in Boston. The strange thing is that the story was big then it disappeared from the face of the earth. At the time, they interviewed the woman and she was beat up pretty bad. Any negative story about the Patsies always seems to disappear immediately. I contend that Kraft has a PR machine that just makes stories like this go away so he can pretend that they have perfect fans and a perfect organization.

This is the first time I've heard of this story. That's really messed up. I'M MAD :fire: :fire: :fire:

Still amazed that there isn't a single story archived on line somewhere.

Yeah it was definitely true, I was at the game when it happened.

It was all over the news around here for a couple of days. The beat her because she was sporting some Dolphins gear.

Not that this is right, but in defense of Patriot fans it wasn't completely clear that she was a woman, I needed to look twice to realize it, so I can imagine it being even harder with all the snow gear she was wearing. Also, she was talking s*it as well. I mean, if people think you are a guy talking s*it sporting Dolphins gear up here, you are just asking for it..

Again, not that ANY of this is right, but it when all the evidence is lined up, this situation doesn't make Patriot fans look as bad as one might think it would. And this is coming from someone who thinks a majority of Patriot fans are scumbags...

FaninPatsyLand said:
Yeah it was definitely true, I was at the game when it happened.

It was all over the news around here for a couple of days. The beat her because she was sporting some Dolphins gear.

Not that this is right, but in defense of Patriot fans it wasn't completely clear that she was a woman, I needed to look twice to realize it, so I can imagine it being even harder with all the snow gear she was wearing. Also, she was talking s*it as well. I mean, if people think you are a guy talking s*it sporting Dolphins gear up here, you are just asking for it..

Again, not that ANY of this is right, but it when all the evidence is lined up, this situation doesn't make Patriot fans look as bad as one might think it would. And this is coming from someone who thinks a majority of Patriot fans are scumbags...

Pats fan doesnt need any excuses to look bad. Dudes probably knew it was a woman, just finally found somebody besides little brothers they could take. Good think there was two of them, story might have read:
"Pats fan beaten to within inches of his life by retired female school teacher."

Back
Top Bottom