Pat's fans beating up old lady? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pat's fans beating up old lady?

kizzaboo said:
I was only messing arounda and I was hoping it would get you riled up.:) It worked.:wink:

Damn you caught me, I guess you would know if I actually talk sh*t in real life or not.. not to mention or your wierd notion of me and puberty.:shakeno: :rolleyes:

Mellow....

ESPN not talking about the Pats enough?

Common sense and logic would tell you he's a DOLPHINS fan.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=1188712&postcount=59

me and a couple buddies love to stomp patriots fans. i got something for them when they come down....always do.

I'm not calling anybody a liar...but I'm really interesting in seeing any kind of a link on this. Either way....

Crazy mental case plotting against the Patriots or Innocent school teacher beaten by rabid fans, this story would be on the Internet if it happened.

Those Patriot fans that assaulted that lady and attempted to give her frost bite (when they beat her and left her for dead) or possibly amputated legs for fun......should be thrown in jail for the rest of their lives and if they can't make out who it was...I say....throw the whole section in that stadium of where it occured in jail and whoever cracks...you let them off with 5 years in jail...the rest of the section gets 15 years...and the perps get the electric chair.

There....I feel better.

as don shula correctly pointed out , this story was a hoax made up by the lady trying to get attention and big $$$$ from the org.

but what was real and really funny was when they were rolling the credits at the snow game and they showed that fin fan getting pelted by a big snowball..... not sure if anyone on here was still tuned in to see that but that was funny.....

:roflmao:

I remember seeing a news story about this on the internet when it happened year before last; if you want to find the link check their local news stations archives, I cannot remember which channel it was. The lady didn't have any broken legs or broken ribs or anything like that; just some heavy bruising to the torso area. (not that it was OK to give her bruises, just saying what I saw) It may be true that the lady turned out to be lying, but I never saw anything like that. I DID see the news clip where it interviewed her and she talked about getting her arse kicked, she didn't look 50 though, more like mid 30's.

I actually went to that game, it was the snow bowl where they where throwing all that snow in the air. I remember it snowed ALL FREAKIN WEEKEND (seriously, it was snowing when my plane landed on Friday night right up until kickoff on Sunday) and it was cold as "heck", especially for a Florida boy like myself. I bought an orange #34 jersey (jersey has since been burned) just so I would stick out like a sore thumb and everyone who saw me would know they were looking at a DOLPHAN! I had a few knuckle heads talk some s**t, but nothing too bad. I think it helped that I am 6'3 and about 200 pounds, although with the ten layers of clothes I had on I probably looked like 250. I saw some smaller Dolphans that looked like they had gotten pelted with some snow balls, but I didn't see any fights. Except for the guy I went to the game there were pats fans all around me, they were all pretty cool once we started talking during the game. They were actually defending me when some idiots from a few rows back were talking trash.

All in all there were cool fans up there, definately some louds mouths and what not, but as a whole they were alright.

patsdynasty said:
as don shula correctly pointed out , this story was a hoax made up by the lady trying to get attention and big $$$$ from the org.

but what was real and really funny was when they were rolling the credits at the snow game and they showed that fin fan getting pelted by a big snowball..... not sure if anyone on here was still tuned in to see that but that was funny.....

:roflmao:

Would it be funny if i smacked a pats fan across the face for some stupid credits?

Jimi said:
Would it be funny if i smacked a pats fan across the face for some stupid credits?

I say we take a vote:

I say YES it would be funny if Jimi smacked some patsy fan across the face for some stupid credits

Kind of interesting. My job takes me stateside regularly and I have seen many Pats-Phins games in local sports bars throughout New England. Aside from the occasion idiot (which every city has) I have found the Pats fans to be a fun group. Most of the time I am the lone Phinfan surrounded by Pats fans and we egg each other on...but always in a fun way. This has been repeated, in many cities. In fact, I can't count the number of beers that I have been given by Pats fans over the years based on a bet or just good sportmanship....so I guess I am a minority in this thread. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom