Pat's fans beating up old lady? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pat's fans beating up old lady?

dol_fan_81 said:
that sounds about right :lol:

HAHAHA!! Right on brother!! I know for a fact that every person who either lives in New England, or roots for the Pats actually physically transforms into a spawn of Satan. I have zero idea why the news media hasn't picked up on this yet, but it is fact. Also, I have read other internet forums where people have agreed with this statement. Yup, it's 100% true.

At first I didn't get it, I thought, wait, the people that root and attend Pats games are probably made up of a wide range of people, including Fathers, sons, mothers, daughter, brothers, sisters, even some jerks etc. who are a lot like other Americans and humans but it wasn't true. Turns out that they are a single unit of evil.

They are a different breed of man, and all they have are evil intentions. I was also curious how this beating up a woman story wasn't headline news all over the country? I mean, surely a story this outlandish and proven would lead ESPN for a week's time at minimum, and the NFL and Patriots organization would issue statements and the like. Well, total conspiracy here folks. Turns out they are working with the CIA and they wanted the story kept unders wraps because they had agents undercover in the crowd. Now it makes sense why this true story wasn't a bigger national story. I mean, come on, people don't embelish about stuff like this. I still don't know why the media is giving that poor woman who was kidnapped right before her wedding a break. Man...

Anyway, just know this, there are no hard working family people who just like football and watch & enjoy it like in Miami. These people are all evil and must be grouped into one single term for us to bash. If the media isn't going to cover it, let's further the fable...er, story on internet forums. I have heard rumors that Buffalo has been infiltrated and possibly NY, but the only thing that I can confirm at this point is that Miami has not. Word on the street is that their entire fanbase has been given the "perfect shield" and that they are indeed without scrutiny because of their perfect ways.

Sorry FinFanInPatsyLand, but you're one of them too. :shakeno:. Even though you root for the Fins, you live in the area.

Dirtywater said:
HAHAHA!! Right on brother!! I know for a fact that every person who either lives in New England, or roots for the Pats actually physically transforms into a spawn of Satan. I have zero idea why the news media hasn't picked up on this yet, but it is fact. Also, I have read other internet forums where people have agreed with this statement. Yup, it's 100% true.

At first I didn't get it, I thought, wait, the people that root and attend Pats games are probably made up of a wide range of people, including Fathers, sons, mothers, daughter, brothers, sisters, even some jerks etc. who are a lot like other Americans and humans but it wasn't true. Turns out that they are a single unit of evil.

They are a different breed of man, and all they have are evil intentions. I was also curious how this beating up a woman story wasn't headline news all over the country? I mean, surely a story this outlandish and proven would lead ESPN for a week's time at minimum, and the NFL and Patriots organization would issue statements and the like. Well, total conspiracy here folks. Turns out they are working with the CIA and they wanted the story kept unders wraps because they had agents undercover in the crowd. Now it makes sense why this true story wasn't a bigger national story. I mean, come on, people don't embelish about stuff like this. I still don't know why the media is giving that poor woman who was kidnapped right before her wedding a break. Man...

Anyway, just know this, there are no hard working family people who just like football and watch & enjoy it like in Miami. These people are all evil and must be grouped into one single term for us to bash. If the media isn't going to cover it, let's further the fable...er, story on internet forums. I have heard rumors that Buffalo has been infiltrated and possibly NY, but the only thing that I can confirm at this point is that Miami has not. Word on the street is that their entire fanbase has been given the "perfect shield" and that they are indeed without scrutiny because of their perfect ways.

Sorry FinFanInPatsyLand, but you're one of them too. :shakeno:. Even though you root for the Fins, you live in the area.

Whatever you say man!:)

Back
Top Bottom