Pats Vs. Broncos | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats Vs. Broncos

You watch Berman will talk about how the Pats lost it and how they turned it over so much....RATHER than saying Denver was better and beat them.

Dude... I don't think that's too big a stretch.

People need to understand the media loves who wins... if the Dolphins win a couple superbowls everyone will think they are all Dolphins fans.

That said...

I am so happy right now. A big ugly loss couldn't have happened to a nicer person, Brady.

Guys I live in New England.....and I gotta tell you.......

Im gonna have some serious *** fun next week at work.......I have had to hear that Patriots crap for so...so long.....

Well guess what Pats fans........

Sit YOUR *** DOWN...cuz your offseason begins in 1 minute.........

ITS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOO 3-peat....I am gonna break out some champagne.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

:woot:

It's official! The New England run is OVER!

:woot: :beerbang: :friday::rocker::mdfin::happydrin:ally: :banana: :nesucks:

SCall13 said:
Have the announcers said ANYTHING about the Broncos? HELLO...the Pats are the loooooosers today. THe broncos win.

I can't wait to hear what ESPN will say about this!

My prediction for aftergame show by ESPN:

Stuart Scott: What effort by Tom Brady. I have never seen a quarterback do so well in a lose.
Phil Simms & Jim Nantz: WAAAWWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I LOVE TOM BRADY
Boomer: I can't believe this. The sky must not be blue.
Jon Madden: The Patriots scored less points then the Broncos and thus lost. The Brocos scored more points. They also had more touchdowns which result in 6 points, sometimes 7 if you can kick the pig.
Sean Salisbury: Tedy Bruschi was still the player of the game with all the heart he showed. His amazing effort was amazingly good all game. His amazing character amazed me after the game. He amazingly shook Jake Plummer's hand with amazing dexterity.

John Madden is crying his eyes out...he wanted Brady on his ABC Superbowl....he is in tears.

NJL52 said:
My prediction for aftergame show by ESPN:

Stuart Scott: What effort by Tom Brady. I have never seen a quarterback do so well in a lose.
Phil Simms & Jim Nantz: WAAAWWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I LOVE TOM BRADY
Boomer: I can't believe this. The sky must not be blue.
Jon Madden: The Patriots scored less points then the Broncos and thus lost. The Brocos scored more points. They also had more touchdowns which result in 6 points, sometimes 7 if you can kick the pig.
Sean Salisbury: Tedy Bruschi was still the player of the game with all the heart he showed. His amazing effort was amazingly good all game. His amazing character amazed me after the game. He amazingly shook Jake Plummer's hand with amazing dexterity.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Summaries of the game:

--New England looked uncharacteristically sloppy out there, and Denver was more than willing to take advantage.

--Denver defended well in the red zone, keeping New England out of the end zone until late in the 4th quarter.

--Jake Plummer, outside of a few questionable decisions, played a nice, smart game.

--The reign is over for New England.

I guess I have to root for the Donkeys to win it all now living here in Colorado...even though we kicked their *** in week 1. :)

It's all over. I have to say this though. If the Colts beat the steeler tomorrow like I think they will. The Broncos will most likely lose. I think the steelers will pose a greater challenge to the Broncos than the Broncos will, they are a good team, but they have allowed big plays in the passing game, they made great plays on D, and the Pats choked also. The Pats have Tom Brady and have a good offense, but Indy is top-knotch, Indy will throw bombs and make big plays all day on Denver. As well as the Defense did overall, it will have to play much, much better to even have a chance against Indy, considering what Brady and co. did.

Back
Top Bottom