Paxton Lynch | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Paxton Lynch

PhinsAllDay

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i me there is no franchise QB in this draft. jus read an article on Nfl Network .com and do you know who they compared Lynch to ................................TANNEHILL!!!!!

Good lord! A lot of posters here don't like Lynch. Funny Tannehill was compared to Jake Plummer coming out of college.

Dude is pretty overrated IMO. Have seen him play live twice and the only thing elite about him is his size. Listed at 6'6 but looks like a damn basketball player in pads. He's athletic too but nothing about his game really impressed me that much.

Compared to other years, this QB class is weak. Tannehill would be the #1 QB if he came out this year.
The quality at the top of the draft is only 1 or two players deep at most positions.
This is the year for good oline and LB players in the 2 and 3rd tier.
Just happens we need those players, so I am sure we will pick the others..lol

He got his ass handed to him by Auburn! Yep, overrated in a QB starving draft class. We have so much more greater needs than QB like OL, LB, and corner!

Tannehill is our QB .

Can We pleaseeee get a linebacker or Corner

If he's there when Miami picks, you pull the trigger. You can address other needs later in the draft just like the rest of the league does. Getting a shot at a franchise QB doesnt come often.

Is it risky? Yes. But you can't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket.

Goff looks like a fantastic qb prospect to me.

And I don't know how anyone can flat out say Tannehill is "our qb". He was awful this year, every stat shows he took a nosedive in his development.

You may find out next season tannehill is a scrub and won't get any better, and if you DON'T draft Goff, it might be another 10 damn years before you find your qb.

Tannehill is 28 now, not exactly in the developmental stages anymore. PS I loved tannehill before this year, but you cant ignore how awful he was this season.

Goff looks like a fantastic qb prospect to me.

And I don't know how anyone can flat out say Tannehill is "our qb". He was awful this year, every stat shows he took a nosedive in his development.

The only stat that isn't on par with last season is td's, where he needs five this Sunday to equal last season's total. His interceptions are the same and he's on pace to pass for more yards. His completion percentage is down, but his yards per completion and his deep ball completions are up. No doubt he didn't reach this season's expectations, but considering how bad the season was for the entire team that shouldn't be a surprise.

1 this is for sure, we are not improving at qb unless we draft 1

So tell me what did you see last season that made people think Tannehill could improve in 2015 that you didn't see this season and say he might take a step forward in 2016?

Back
Top Bottom