Paxton Lynch | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Paxton Lynch

After that game yesterday I could see him falling out of the first round

Rothliesburger was terrible against Iowa in his bowl game. Glad we didn't trade up to get that bum.

Russell Wilson had a bad week of practice at the Senior Bowl. So relieved we passed on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lynch reminds of Brock Osweiler, I guess size and movement wise. Both are former basketball players. I think the Broncos got Brock in the 3rd?

Tanny will benefit from a coaching change and another years development. If you want to draft a QB, do so in the later rounds this year or pick up a UDFA at the end of the year, there are usually some nuggets available after draft day. Both Tony Romo and Kurt Warner were UDFA's.

Lynch not only showed yesterday that he has a ways to go to be NFL caliber, but he also showed some questionable character issues by pouting alone on the sidelines.

People putting too much stock in one game. Tannehill at A+M never had as good a season as the one Lynch just had.

People putting too much stock in one game. Tannehill at A+M never had as good a season as the one Lynch just had.

Dion Jordan had a great season in Oregon....how did that work out for us.

You never know about things....either way.

Dion Jordan had a great season in Oregon....how did that work out for us.

You never know about things....either way.

You know, actually he didn't. He was drafted on potential.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goff looks like a fantastic qb prospect to me.

And I don't know how anyone can flat out say Tannehill is "our qb". He was awful this year, every stat shows he took a nosedive in his development.

You may find out next season tannehill is a scrub and won't get any better, and if you DON'T draft Goff, it might be another 10 damn years before you find your qb.

Tannehill is 28 now, not exactly in the developmental stages anymore. PS I loved tannehill before this year, but you cant ignore how awful he was this season.

"Awful" lol

If the Phins trade up for Lynch I will officially walk. Been off these forums about 6 years. Come back and here we are. Still stuck in the mud. Still clueless as a franchise. Embarrassing

we'll be too stupid to take him!!sorry but don't be butthurt when we draft another DE in the 1st... offense be damned!

It's not just one game. Lynch has played mediocre opposition 90% this season. Then topped the season off with a garbage performance against a sub-par Auburn team.

He's got the size but his game isn't there yet. Very high project that will be better served sitting behind a veteran.

Goff has the talent but his body isn't ready for the NFL. He's a very wiry smallish frame that I don't think will make it thru 16 games against NFL teams.

Not a good year for QBS imo.

The team has crying needs at LB and CB. There's some very good players at those positions. So naturally we will trade up for a qb or trade back and go DE.

The only stat that isn't on par with last season is td's, where he needs five this Sunday to equal last season's total. His interceptions are the same and he's on pace to pass for more yards. His completion percentage is down, but his yards per completion and his deep ball completions are up. No doubt he didn't reach this season's expectations, but considering how bad the season was for the entire team that shouldn't be a surprise.
Check out his passer rating and 4th quarter play.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The only stat that isn't on par with last season is td's, where he needs five this Sunday to equal last season's total. His interceptions are the same and he's on pace to pass for more yards. His completion percentage is down, but his yards per completion and his deep ball completions are up. No doubt he didn't reach this season's expectations, but considering how bad the season was for the entire team that shouldn't be a surprise.

TDs and completions are down, and those are the two biggest stats for a qb.

Everyone throws for a ton of yards these days, and if you watched Miami games you know damn well a lot of tannehills yards were garbage time.

Tannehill showed absolutely nothing to prove that he should be depended on in the future. He's a complete stiff. Yeah it hasn't been the perfect storm for him, but For Christ sake, at some point, he needs to make some damn game winning plays. It jever happens, he's another Chad Henne.

You pass on goff now you might be setting up 10 more yrs of needing a qb. Don't Mortgage the future on him and make excuses the way we did with Henne.

Back
Top Bottom