Peac ock Playoff Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peac ock Playoff Game

Finsational

Displaced Finatic
Club Member
Reaction score
Am I reading this right where you have to have pea**** to be able to watch this game? I wonder if you download the pea**** app and you can still watch the game without having a subscription? This is terrible. If we will have to have 20 different apps to watch playoff games and regular season games throughout the season.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/37657287/pea****-exclusively-carry-nfl-playoff-game

Gotta make sure to keep funneling as much money as possible to the billionaires. Many of those mother ****ers don’t even pay taxes.

They’ve made sure only wealthy people can attend games live and it won’t be long before only wealthy people can watch them at home.

Won’t be long before having to pay for looking at a boxscore.

I’m already paying for it so I can watch the EPL, so whatever.

i just in general dont understamd these mices to these types of platforms, like prime or pea****..seems counter intutive

Wow. This is getting silly. Now you have to subscribe to NBC's app to watch that Saturday playoff game? Ridiculous. But, I'm not missing a playoff game so sounds like I'll be signing up for a month. I would love to pound the table and say that I'll do what is right. But 1. My missing the game will just make me miserable and NFL/NBC won't give a hoot. 2. I like playoff football. 3. I'm lazy.

It’s only a matter of time before all the playoff games as well as the SB will be on pay per view. It’s all about the money and not what’s best for the fans.

It’s only a matter of time before all the playoff games as well as the SB will be on pay per view. It’s all about the money and not what’s best for the fans.
It's a business. Noone is making us watch it. Want to watch? This is how. Want to not watch on streaming? Then go to the game or move to the location of one of the two teams. Or, you can just pay $5 for a month and then cancel it like I will.

Back
Top Bottom