Peac ock Playoff Game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peac ock Playoff Game

I am so not a tech TV guy, but....
I have Peac-o-ck on my roku, but i don't have a subscription. I can watch part of certain shows, but not others.
So I am assuming that the app that lets me watch some things won't let me watch a playoff game?
Probably, I'll just wait to see what happens. If we end up being a Peac-cokc playoff game, I'll probably just pop on the finheaven board and see what people are doing and find out the best way to watch it then. No sense getting bent in May.
(BUT for the record- this shifting games all over the place is a crock. I hope it backfires on them.)

I am so not a tech TV guy, but....
I have Peac-o-ck on my roku, but i don't have a subscription. I can watch part of certain shows, but not others.
So I am assuming that the app that lets me watch some things won't let me watch a playoff game?
Yeah. You're watching whatever they let you watch for free. You'll need to subscribe to see the game.

will cross that bridgrle when time comes. id just go t9 bar or watch illegal stream at that price point.

thatd be way down the road tho, theyd lose advertising sales if super howl was pvp.

u might see the one game streamed next couple years, then maybe a year or 2 of first round streamed.

the thing is, they dont need to make up all the money in new subscribers. they will get a nice sum from ad revenue of the playoff game. its not gonna be a tune in before kickoff, but prob a 4 hour pregame show to that they hopw brings viewers in also ad sales

I may bitch, but I'll still pay it in the end. I don't have the willpower to say no. Football is my crack. Why go the bar and hear a bunch of yelling when I can stay at home and hear the same from the wife?

I may bitch, but I'll still pay it in the end. I don't have the willpower to say no. Football is my crack. Why go the bar and hear a bunch of yelling when I can stay at home and hear the same from the wife?

as much faith as i try to put into our team, i wouldnt want to risk paying $100 for one game.

trust me, ill pay to watch at home. i got an 86er before the season last year mounted on the wall. i want to watch all movies and games at home lol. but to a price point

They aren't dumb enough to continue a free trial at the time of the game. The entire point is to make money.
No, they'll still have it. I get offered a free month of Prime every year. Last year, I banked that offer, clicking on "no thanks" at each checkout, for half a year and used it the month Miami was on TNF.

I got Xfinity's (Comcast/NBC) streaming unit when I switched to unlimited internet usage in January. I still have all the same trial offers now that I had five months ago.

Trust me, Comcast isn't going to disable a 7 day trial that week; in fact, they will probably advertise, "Watch NFL playoff game with a 7 day trial of Peafowl!"

Whatā€™s your cable provider?

I signed up for Pea**** through Xfinity like two years ago. Itā€™s free for subscribers with minimal ads. Iā€™ve since moved from Xfinity to YouTubeTV and still have the same Pea**** access.

Edit: lmao @ the explicitly

Just a heads up but Pea**** Premium free for Xfinity users goes away June 23rd

Gotta make sure to keep funneling as much money as possible to the billionaires. Many of those mother ****ers donā€™t even pay taxes.

Theyā€™ve made sure only wealthy people can attend games live and it wonā€™t be long before only wealthy people can watch them at home.

Wonā€™t be long before having to pay for looking at a boxscore.
šŸ¤£ you sound like a bitter poor person!!! Quit your bitching and don't hate on people making money.

It's a business. Noone is making us watch it. Want to watch? This is how. Want to not watch on streaming? Then go to the game or move to the location of one of the two teams. Or, you can just pay $5 for a month and then cancel it like I will.
Or go to bdubs, have some wings and beer, watch the game and quit bitching!! Not you fin loco but others here complaining! Hahaahhahahahah

I dont know what everyone is crying about... we ain't gonna make the playoffs anyway šŸ˜³šŸ˜œšŸ˜³

Back
Top Bottom