Peac ock Playoff Game | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peac ock Playoff Game

Just FYI, especially if you golf, if you buy Golfpass for NBC's Golf Now tee time booking site, they throw in Peachode for free. It pays for itself if you use it for golfing.

They told me when I got the box five months ago that the Peafowl streaming service was free until June as well. I didn't ask why.

Most of the stuff on it is trash anyway. I just pick a show and stream it for background noise usually.
Nooooo. They have 2 1/2 men on pea****. That's one of the best TV shows every created!!! Charlie Sheen version, not Ashton Kutcher version

will cross that bridgrle when time comes. id just go t9 bar or watch illegal stream at that price point.

thatd be way down the road tho, theyd lose advertising sales if super howl was pvp.

u might see the one game streamed next couple years, then maybe a year or 2 of first round streamed.

the thing is, they dont need to make up all the money in new subscribers. they will get a nice sum from ad revenue of the playoff game. its not gonna be a tune in before kickoff, but prob a 4 hour pregame show to that they hopw brings viewers in also ad sales
… OR, people could just not play that damn game now. Then, there is no bridge to cross later.

I'm not doing it. I'll find another way of watching the game (legal or otherwise) but enough it enough. The NFL is already showing games on a million different outlets, do we really need another one?

This doesn't affect me since I already have the service ( account share ). I just feel for the people that are already living on limited budget.

Doesn’t matter to me. I’m not contributing to what will surely become dozens of pay per view streams

Over saturation is a thing, and the NFL is barreling directly towards it.
If the Phins are in the game?

Doesn’t matter to me. I’m not contributing to what will surely become dozens of pay per view streams

Over saturation is a thing, and the NFL is barreling directly towards it.
If people dont buy it, then they will stop doing it.

America needs to smarten up.

If people dont buy it, then they will stop doing it.

America needs to smarten up.
Yes they do. I hope enough people don't watch so that I don't feel guilty for watching. Call me a hypocrite all you like but I'm not missing an NFL playoff game.

Back
Top Bottom