Peac ock Playoff Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peac ock Playoff Game

Gotta make sure to keep funneling as much money as possible to the billionaires. Many of those mother ****ers don’t even pay taxes.

They’ve made sure only wealthy people can attend games live and it won’t be long before only wealthy people can watch them at home.

Won’t be long before having to pay for looking at a boxscore.
Meh.....Its a game, if it comes to that point I have other **** to do.

itll suck wasting the effort. but if your first time you should be able to get the free trial. almost everything including pea**** has free 7 day trial

They have a great product that people will pay for and they know it! Capitalism! USA! Let's goooo!

itll suck wasting the effort. but if your first time you should be able to get the free trial. almost everything including pea**** has free 7 day trial
They aren't dumb enough to continue a free trial at the time of the game. The entire point is to make money.

They aren't dumb enough to continue a free trial at the time of the game. The entire point is to make money.
what they are hoping for is people to not cancel their free trials. Im notorious for that. Hopefully we wont be playing in the wild card rounds and wont have to worry about it.

Id almost bet that 20% of most subscription services revenue is based on people not cancelling their trials, and it only being a few bucks a month so the people are like **** it.

no point in arguing will there/ wont there be the free 7 day trial. Its still 8 months away and i try not to play told ya so with old posts. Its the first year pea**** doing it, they dont have to change their selling point and can gain data afterwards to know how to tackle the package in 2024 season

It’s only a matter of time before all the playoff games as well as the SB will be on pay per view. It’s all about the money and not what’s best for the fans.
And it will eventually be the death of the NFL. Greed never pans out in the end. I do not want to have to subscribe to multiple streaming platforms to watch games. Pick one and go with it. But I'm just a lowly blue collar guy 🤷‍♂️

North Korea, Russia, or China is wide open for you. They'll just give you what they think you need. Might work better for ya.
I'm not the one complaining about capitalism, I'm praising it! Dafuq you talking about?

This mustve been meant for those complaining about having to pay to see a playoff game?

Yeah man! We need to become more like Venezuela! Eating rotting dogs and using a worthless currency as toilet paper! It'd be so much better than overpaying to watch a sport on TV!
Right? Lmao! Things cost money! Don't pay for it if you don't want to! Free market FTW!

I'd hate it but I'd suck it up and pay the $5. hell I'll be paying on average $30 a game for regular season nfl. $5 will feel like a courteous kiss after anal sex in prison
5 bucks until it is 100.00 for the NFL Playoff Package!!

5 bucks until it is 100.00 for the NFL Playoff Package!!
will cross that bridgrle when time comes. id just go t9 bar or watch illegal stream at that price point.

thatd be way down the road tho, theyd lose advertising sales if super howl was pvp.

u might see the one game streamed next couple years, then maybe a year or 2 of first round streamed.

the thing is, they dont need to make up all the money in new subscribers. they will get a nice sum from ad revenue of the playoff game. its not gonna be a tune in before kickoff, but prob a 4 hour pregame show to that they hopw brings viewers in also ad sales

Back
Top Bottom