Pete Prisco's Top 50 Players | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pete Prisco's Top 50 Players

The thing I noticed....

The only two players he asked a question in was Taylor and Surtain.

"Where does he fit in Miam's new 3-4 scheme?"

"How will he fit in with the Chiefs?"

Just thought that was interesting.

:monkeyr:
3708-1.gif
:monkeyl:

What is funny to me is that Patrick Surtain would not have made that list if he were still a Dolphin. Had the Dolphins made a long term commitment to him rather than trading him, Surtain wouldn't be there at all.

Muck said:
The thing I noticed....

The only two players he asked a question in was Taylor and Surtain.

"Where does he fit in Miam's new 3-4 scheme?"

"How will he fit in with the Chiefs?"

Just thought that was interesting.
He just HAD to throw a negative in there.

TouchDown said:
Where is Zach?
Zack! No way! Don't you know by now that Zack is too small and slow to play in the NFL, let alone excell in it???:shakeno:

Until joining this board I never heard of Pete Prisco, or that place called Pro Football Talk. Posters here certainly rejoice at bashing both of them.

Portis at #11 is obviously a farce. Some of the other disagreements I don't concur with. Michael Vick won a playoff game at Lambeau in his first full year as a starter then after an injury season he took his team to the NFC title game. Anyone who would take 14 players above him, let alone more than that, is rank nuts. Freeney dominates off the edge, as someone else posted. He has to be accounted for on every play and that's very rare. Number 33 may be too low.

41. Jason Taylor, DE, Dolphins: Once just a pass rusher, he is now a well-rounded end. But where does he play in Miami's new 3-4 scheme?

What a wonderful very well thought out insightful analysis by Mr. Prisco. Hope he continues to write such great articles. Ahh sarcasm is such a wonderful thing.:goof:

Back
Top Bottom