Peter King: Parcells isn't Ross' cup of tea | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter King: Parcells isn't Ross' cup of tea

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/peter_king/12/29/Week17/5.html

It's true: Bill Parcells can walk for 30 days starting Tuesday and still get paid the $12 million he's owed by new majority owner Steve Ross of the Dolphins. But don't think it's a done deal, or that he's decided to do it. I've heard Parcells isn't Ross' cup of tea, and if he isn't, then yes, Parcells will leave and take the money.

I saw some quotes in the local Miami papers today with quotes from Wayne saying he had no idea if Parcells would walk or not.

don't care about this right now, lets worry about beating the Ravens on Sunday. This is more of the media trying to start some BS. Muck the Fedia.

good find nub. so sickening though, on what should be the best day we have had in ages stuff like this comes out. its always ****ing something

ross is an idiot if parcells isn't his "cup of tea"

Am I the only person who isn't worried about Parcells leaving? We already have a front office set up. We'll be fine without him. I think all this story does is take away credit for the team from Jeff Ireland and Tony Sparano.

Am I the only person who isn't worried about Parcells leaving? We already have a front office set up. We'll be fine without him. I think all this story does is take away credit for the team from Jeff Ireland and Tony Sparano.
I am not worried as long as it is ONLY Parcells that leaves. We saw what he did to the Cowboys' front office and roster when he came here.

Why in the world would Ross not want Parcells running his team? I have no expectations of Parcells sticking around for any great length of time but I would hope the man would be here for another year or two.

If it is true about Ross we may be in serious trouble. I mean how can you trust a guy who doesn't want one of the best football minds of the last, well forever running the team. If Parcells isn't his "cup of tea" I suggest that Ross learns to like Parcell's flavor in a hurry!

Did a thesaurus check on "Peter King." These are appropriate substitute terms to use: *******, MOTHER ****ER, ****, *****, FAT ***, DICK HEAD, and my personal favorite...LOSER!

Did a thesaurus check on "Peter King." These are appropriate substitute terms to use: *******, MOTHER ****ER, ****, *****, FAT ***, DICK HEAD, and my personal favorite...LOSER!

don't forget, the official Patriot/Brady ball-washer

If Ross alienates Parcells in any kind of way, he would be a total and complete FOOL!

Are you crazy ?!?!

Parcells IS THE REASON the fins are where they are at. Do you think one year is enough ?? Let the crack pipe go !!!

Parcells needs another two yrs to finish what he started and build this team into a real SB contender.

That is the only reason I dont like them winning this much, cuz the Parcells can say, well Im a God and I will leave, cuz I can take my 12 million and the Lions will pay me $20 million to turn them around and if I can turn a 1-15 team around in a year ...etc..!!

I really hope parcells stays for the length of the contract! I Guarantee you, if he leaves the dolphins will go back to the fins of the 80s and 90s good but never good enough.

Back
Top Bottom