Peter King: Parcells isn't Ross' cup of tea | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter King: Parcells isn't Ross' cup of tea

Didnt Ross have something to do with chiefs former GM carl peterson? heard they might pursue him to take Parcells place.

Ross is an idiot, throw more $$ at Parcells, anything to keep him to stay

Just the media trying to distract our team from winning because they hate the fact that we have made them look like idiots all year. Ross would be a complete idiot to run BP out of town. He bought this team to make money, it is a business, BP being here and winning will make his business profitable.

So I don't see how he would want BP out. If we were losing and paying BP a bunch of money, I could see how ROSS would want him out.

Just the media trying to distract our team from winning because they hate the fact that we have made them look like idiots all year. Ross would be a complete idiot to run BP out of town. He bought this team to make money, it is a business, BP being here and winning will make his business profitable.

So I don't see how he would want BP out. If we were losing and paying BP a bunch of money, I could see how ROSS would want him out.

Well, I dont know much about Ross, only thing I know is that he is a developer... but a lot of times, it is not about winning and making money. A lot of times it's about ego... And Ross may have enough money to not care about money and he may be an egotistical sob and thinks his way will give the team better results..etc...

I mean, BP can walk around saying he is Football's God and I would not blame him.. LOL

Peter King is a hack. This story of his is pure BS. What a loser, makin' up stories like this.

The smart and prudent thing for Ross to do right now is offer Parcells an ownership equity buildup that vests based on tenure. I would be unbelievably pizzed if The Tuna walks due to actions or non -actions attributable to Ross.

2ezu63p-1.jpg

***CAN I HAVE SOME INFO ON ROSS, what does this mean for parcells??***

First of all lot of fin fans yesterday at giant stadium, most i have ever seen!!!!!

HAppy about the win scared that it may be 1 and gone for the TUNA... :(

The way I see it, all the puzzle pieces have been put in place, this team now has a winning attitude, so it wouldnt be that big a deal if only Parcells left (though I agree it would be foolish of Ross to not do whatever it takes to hang onto him). But one has to assume (based on his track record) that he would raid our coaching staff/front office to go wherever he went which would suck to say the least.
Also, I read somewhere that it could be Parcells himself floating these stories out there to get more money or something like that.

WOW
Parcells leaving is fine?
ARE YOU GUYS OUT OF YOUR MINDS.
Parcells is the reason we are having this run right now. I mean no disrespect to the coaching staff but other then Ireland NONE of these guys have taken on a project like this. The last head coaching job that Sparono had was @ the U of New Haven.
he never held an Coordinators position. So lets not put all stock into what appears to be a great staff in development.
With that said. Parcells is going noplace. He took on the project and is happy from other reports that I've read. I don't think he wil go anywhere until his work is done and I think that is to make us a true competitor. If this Ross fool even looks at Parcells the wrong way he would be a complete fool.

It would be one of the stupidest moves in the history of the NFL if Ross doesn't do everything in his power to keep BP a Fin for a looooooong time.

I'll believe it when i see it.

I really don't want to hear about this bull**** right now. Parcells needs to stay. I've had a taste of success from the phins again and I do not want it taken away from me cause of our new effeminate owner.

Peter King and Mort are just trying to stir things up. I think these guys tend to make too many assumptions.....did either of these guys actually talk to Parcells on the phone? They just assume that because Huizenga is selling the team to Ross that Parcells is automatically going to bolt. This is shotty journalism.

No, Parcells leaving is fine. He's been here one year, and he's had enough influence on Sparano and Ireland to let them be and have control. After this season, every player will respect Sparano and they won't need Parcells around to help them motivate and fear for their jobs.

Will Parcells raid the Dolphins? It's quite possible. Who would he take though?

Paul Paqualoni. This would be a hit, but it's not like he is God. David Lee? David Lee is probably the next Offensive Coordinator after Henning, but again, he's not God.

Sparano is in place. He's good and he knows what he is doing. The players love him.

As for players, who would Parcells take? Remember - the players who came from the Cowboys were coming from Wade Phillips, Terrell Owens, and a huge mess. The players who are free agents here in Miami have just completed the biggest turnaround in NFL History and have a chance to be something special.

I'm not worried about Parcells leaving. I'm worried about Ross coming in and trying to get rid of Ireland or Sparano.

this is getting some leggs and i am not happy at all.

anyone thinks this season happens the way it has and the
turn around of the teams chemistry with out bill is high on
LSD,crack,heroin, angel dust, meth, coke, peyote, shrooms,
weed, X, oxi, morphine, vicodin, uppers, downers and 151 rum!!!

the players themselves said, right off the bat, that when parcells
would walk through the training room or out to the practice
field or you would see him in the hall, EVERYONE kinda shook in
there shoes. they said his aura was incredible and you just didnt want
to get on his bad side.

and you didnt want to be the player that messed up or lost a game
for the team.

who is ROSS going to get that commands that sort of respect?

jerry jones thought the same way, so did the jets. and those teams
DOVE after he left.

and we will to.

i just had a bad feeling about this ROSS guy. he is a lifer JETS fan and
tried to buy them some time back.

besides the players, the staff has the same kind of "i aint gonna be the
screw up around bill" mentality. without MISTREATING any of them!

a parcells is a once in a life time thing and we need him for at least
2 more seasons.

it just may be PETITION TIME fellas!

Back
Top Bottom