Peter King's Week 2 Picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter King's Week 2 Picks

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/peter_king/09/15/week2.pickoff/index.html

finsjets5oy-1.gif

:D

Damn the Peter King kiss of death, wish he hadnt picked us. He stinks at picking games.

Peter King is one of the few NFL analysts I actually respect. Also one of the few people outside of NFL network that recognized this preseason how respectable we will be this season.

close game, will be very interesting, the jets upset coming off their loss will want to tear some heads off, and the fins off an amazing performance will want to keep up the work and destroy the jets.

:jetssuck:

finfansince72 said:
Damn the Peter King kiss of death, wish he hadnt picked us. He stinks at picking games.

awww crap, you had to ruin it for me....

:shakeno:

We will start getting respect after we win this week. We do have the #1 rated schedule though, imagine if we ran the table with the #1 schedule. That would be crazy :evil:

Sweet! I think the fact that they are being favored to win shows some respect already coming the Fins way. It'll be bonafied respect if they come away with the "W."

K-Rob said:
Sweet! I think the fact that they are being favored to win shows some respect already coming the Fins way. It'll be bonafied respect if they come away with the "W."

Jets are favored by 6, how does that show respect coming the fins way? I dont understand? :confused:

I don't want to hear about playoffs quite yet. Let's just see if we can string together a couple of wins.

Actually, I think everyone is off-base. I think we'll blow them out. I think our pass rush will shatter their protection all day.

Whatever Miami scores on Offense or special teams (or even on Defense!), I think the Jets will be lucky if they don't get shut out. Seriously, shut out.

Fins 45-0.

Back
Top Bottom