Peter King's Week 2 Picks | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter King's Week 2 Picks

cnc66 said:
:confused:
1+3=4
4+1=5
My mistake! Record should state 3-1. I even took three years of calculus and differential equations in college. :goof: Long day at the office.

Nublar7 said:
Things are really out of control in New York. :lol:

clear.gif

clear.gif

:roflmao: :lol: :sidelol: :lolcry: :roflmao:

by the way.. before the season began the new york post had all the lines for all 16 jet games before the season began and had them as a 10 1/2 point favorite before week one. now its 6.......... go fish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil:

and no. thats a real guy who shows up to jets training camp.. Edwards actually let him on the practice field in camp!!!!! :goof:

finfansince72 said:
Damn the Peter King kiss of death, wish he hadnt picked us. He stinks at picking games.

Yeah like the Madden curse, Mcnabb's in for one hell of a year, nice find BTW Nub.

yeah $(%& this guy and everyone else. "playoffs" and "dolphins" in the same sentence. $()&$ him and (&$%$ everyone else that is now acting like we're good and they knew it. ($&% them all.

Too much confidence here.Pennington could not play worse than he did at KC,You cannot expect another offensive implosion like that again...I believe this will be a hard fought and close game.More of a defensive strugle.Phins on top 17-13.

If King's picking us, I'm listening. Paul Zimmerman...uh, not so much.

The real test will be when Bill Simmons makes his picks tomorrow.

Wildbill3 said:
so somebody convinced you to bring back ricky to your sig? Btw I like the prediction, but I have got to say I hope our boys don't read it.
Well, yes and no. I said earlier that I would put it up just for gamedays, but I felt kinda superstitious now after we crushed the Broncos. I fear if I replace it, they might lose. :lol:

The Pirate one will be back in due time, just haven't decided when. :wink:

K-Rob said:
Sweet! I think the fact that they are being favored to win shows some respect already coming the Fins way. It'll be bonafied respect if they come away with the "W."

man, your sig is awesome, one of the best I´ve seen

Back
Top Bottom