Peter King's Week 2 Picks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter King's Week 2 Picks

Pennington isn't comfortable in this new offense. I sense blood in the water.
So long as our offense doesn't make any big boneheaded plays, I think it will be a comfortable win.
Our defense is on a different level than KC's. Pennington's head will be on a swivel.

"After this one, it won't be so foolish to start saying "Miami" and "playoffs" in the same sentence."

Miami has better overall talent this year than the 2000-2003 teams, especially on offense after Ricky returns. If we can get through the next three games with a 3-1 overall record, I can see this team going 10-6 or 11-5 and making the playoffs. :up:

Nublar7 said:
Things are really out of control in New York. :lol:

clear.gif

clear.gif
I agree

Hostile 17 said:
Actually, I think everyone is off-base. I think we'll blow them out. I think our pass rush will shatter their protection all day.

Whatever Miami scores on Offense or special teams (or even on Defense!), I think the Jets will be lucky if they don't get shut out. Seriously, shut out.

Fins 45-0.

Confidence overload!

I hope you're right because you know that someone somewhere is saving your post to reference it after this game... hopefully it will be for a good reason.

jlfin said:
Pennington isn't comfortable in this new offense. I sense blood in the water.
So long as our offense doesn't make any big boneheaded plays, I think it will be a comfortable win.
Our defense is on a different level than KC's. Pennington's head will be on a swivel.
:yeahthat:

Hostile 17 said:
Actually, I think everyone is off-base. I think we'll blow them out. I think our pass rush will shatter their protection all day.

Whatever Miami scores on Offense or special teams (or even on Defense!), I think the Jets will be lucky if they don't get shut out. Seriously, shut out.

Fins 45-0.

I believe that the Phins are going to lay it on em' too. I don't think the Phins will deliver a shutout, but a huge win. I'll say 28-6 Phins.

Calvin Clean said:
"After this one, it won't be so foolish to start saying "Miami" and "playoffs" in the same sentence."

Miami has better overall talent this year than the 2000-2003 teams, especially on offense after Ricky returns. If we can get through the next three games with a 4-1 overall record, I can see this team going 10-6 or 11-5 and making the playoffs. :up:

:confused:
1+3=4
4+1=5

You know that King really has to feel kind of strongly about this one since basically the theme he is going with his picks this week is rebounds by teams that lost Week 1. There doesn't seem like a better case for "rebound" than the Jets from their trouncing at the hands of the Chiefs.

ckparrothead said:
You know that King really has to feel kind of strongly about this one since basically the theme he is going with his picks this week is rebounds by teams that lost Week 1. There doesn't seem like a better case for "rebound" than the Jets from their trouncing at the hands of the Chiefs.

he picked us as one of two upsets

I have the utmost respect for peter king. I do disagree with the jags,falcons,chiefs winng amoung others, but this man knows his NFL.

I agree with everyone predicting a massacre. every JETS fan is so optimistic (as any fan should be) but I believe they are all a little naive to the trouble the NY football Jets are in this year. The Jets are decent team and Pennington is a good QB, but decent doesnt cut it in the NFL and I think with the new offense and the whole offensive debacle last week, that the Fins will lay it to the Jets, who should then proceed to change their name to the Cessnas.

Back
Top Bottom