Peterson or Arrington | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peterson or Arrington

Who would you rather have?

• Julian Peterson

Votes: 130 46.4%
  • LaVar Arrington

Votes: 150 53.6%

• Total voters
Since our LB coach already coached Lavar to some sucess and they seem to have alot of interest in signing him, I change my mind to Lavar from Peterson. Think this injury may have slowed him more than we realize and I put my trust in those who are more familiar with Lavar

Julian Peterson....but Lavar would be nice too. I just think Peterson is slightly better and a better fit.

WelcomeBack said:
I want video proof if we sign either one lol. But I pick LaVar, he is big, and would flourish with our blitz packages.
I will be doing mental backflips. :lol: I would hurt myself if I tried a real one. :lol:

Yo Nublar i gotta say i do miss ur Ricky Smoking Icon :boohoo:

What Arrington needs is a change of scenario, that's why he didn't play well in his last days at Washington. He would be a great adition to the team.

I voted for Arrington. I'm in Ninerville and see alot (or a little because he's always injured) of Peterson. If healthy, Peterson is a stud, but he does have health issues. However, either one would be a huge pick up for us. It would put us easily in the top 5 linebacking corp.

The biggest problem w/ Arrington is why he couldn't get along w/ Joe Gibbs...Joe Gibbs is a Hall of Fame great coach...If you can't buy into his program that what is wrong w/ you?

Didn't Saban coach Peterson in college? I think I read where Peterson called Saban a jerk... but in a good way, when he was coaching him previously.

phinphan11 said:
Didn't Saban coach Peterson in college? I think I read where Peterson called Saban a jerk... but in a good way, when he was coaching him previously.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure your right about Peterson playing for Saban at Michigan State. I voted for Peterson, but really I don't care as long as one of them comes here. They are both very talented and would fill in for Seau nicely.

its sounds it is a done deal fore Peterson i just read a news line and thier just finshing the deal right now

bwallen said:
its sounds it is a done deal fore Peterson i just read a news line and thier just finshing the deal right now
Where did you read this at? The part that their just finishing the deal? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom