Peterson or Arrington

Who would you rather have?

• Julian Peterson

Votes: 130 46.4%
  • LaVar Arrington

Votes: 150 53.6%

• Total voters
julianpeterson3-1.jpg

i dotn care what we do we have 2 get LaVar he is a beast, some people say he's over rated but i strongly disagree, he is faster and stronger than peterson and a harder hitter, petersons good but lavar is a top 3 outside linebacker and bolth will dominate the game for about 6 more years

i love choosing between two great things. Would like candy or cookies? hmmm tough choice! Personally i like Peterson, i watched a 49er game (yes, kind of embarrasing) and this guy just flew around the feild. I think he made like 60% of the tackles, lol. Both are great talents.

In all honesty guys...I would pick Arrington because I once saw a highlight of him playing at Penn State and it was third down and the Nittany Lions need a big play and LaVar leaped over the offensive lineman as soon as the ball was snapped and dropped the QB before he could even take three steps back. That is one play I will never forget...the kind of play a guy like Lawrence Taylor would make...it was just phenomenal...he looked like SUPERMAN.

By the way....I wouldn't be upset if the Dolphins signed Jullian Peterson because I think he is an excellent player as well, just as I am not disappointed the phins signed Daunte instead of Drew because he is a tremendous player who will have an immediate impact on this team, just like Arrington or Peterson would. That one article says that the Dolphins are interested in Ty Law and Lawyer Milloy too...which is nice.:wink: Hello SUPER BOWL! :dolphins:

Man, the voting is right down the middle.

I choose Peterson, he knows what Saban expects and seems to be more of a consistent player than Arrington who has 22.5 career sacks in six seasons, thing is half of those come in one season.

Plus my brother is a Skins fan and says the big down side to Arrington is he overplays everything.

Lavar in college was the most exciting LB i ever saw....And when he is healthy, he is damn near unstoppable....Peterson, though, was very good on an "ugly" Niner's D....Hell either one at this point....we'll be 12-4 next year with either one...

They are both very talented...

Problem is you are gonna have to give them alot of money...

Lavar couldn't get along w/ Joe Gibbs..that is a problem in my opinion...

Don't know about Peterson...

Julian Peterson. He would come cheaper and has already played for Saban. I'd love to have Arrington but it just feels like Peterson is the better fit.

I think Arrington would have the most impact for the Phins. Peterson may not be the same LB of 3 years ago(Achilles tendon). I had a friend tell me that the Saints could be interested in Arrington also.(I think he's nuts because I have not heard a word about it. Of course no one knew they were interested in Anthony Simmons who could be better than both of these guys IF his wrist is healed)

I prefer Julian, he played in college with Nick Saban at HC and, in my opinion, Peterson is a good option in cover to help Miami's DB... he's an all around player with an excellent talent.
Nick signs Julian Peterson!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom