Peterson or Arrington | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peterson or Arrington

Who would you rather have?

• Julian Peterson

Votes: 130 46.4%
  • LaVar Arrington

Votes: 150 53.6%

• Total voters
i have watched arrington and love his emotion on the field.kind of like a seau a good motivator however, peterson is a great player and is it true hes only 27:confused:

I prefer Arrington. Either one of them would be a great pickup, though.

I think Arrington's size and abilities fit the position better, despite Julian Peterson playing the exact position for Saban in college. Julian Peterson's best fit, IMO, would be a blitz heavy 4-3 team where he could play backed up off of the LOS.

Strongside linebacker in the Dolphins base defense is lined up on the line of scrimmage, and has to constantly fight off blockers on rushing downs. I'd prefer a bigger, stronger player for that.

I also think Arrington is a better blitzing player. Peterson is no slouch in that department, and does have better coverage skills then Arrington, though. But Arrington is a bigger, meaner player who can deal with blockers every down.

I liked this part of the article...Peterson said. "He was a real (jerk) to me, but a good (jerk). He helped me out. He recruited me to play as a slot tight end. He liked me so much on defense he kept me on defense."

:sidelol:

Ouch, I didnt realize he tore his achilles tendon, thats the same injury Dan had.

How is he managing on that?

Might be safer to go with arrington assuming his price isnt too high.

what is the deal with peterson, i knew he blew out is achilles, is he fully recovered? isnt he a bit injury prone. i think arrington would bring a toughness and attitude to our defense, he could redefine a position on our D if saban allowed it, his schemes def will be creative enough to take advantage of a specimen like this

arrington is slightly better so i'd rather have him but i'll take who ever nick chooses.

OMG, with Zach Crowder and Arrington as our linbacking core, I would DEFINATELY not want to be an oppossing Offense next year!! We will chew them up and spit them out!!

Both outstanding players, it will probably come down to $. My guess would be Peterson because of the Saban connection.

hmmm, do you like Chocalate on your Peanut Butter, or Peanut Butter on your Chocalate?

Truthfully...either would get me doing backflips...and make a nasty D even nastier!!!!

any word on how the meeting with Peterson went..?

I flipped a coin heads was Arrington and Tails was Peterson and I got tails so I chose Peterson.

Back
Top Bottom