PFF Quarterback Rankings: 2021 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Quarterback Rankings: 2021

Is there a place I can wager that Tua is ranked higher than 29th after this season? I'll put up my vehicle, house and wife, pictured here :BC: , my dog, my cats, my sanity. I will also replace that picture with my ugly face.

Lol thanks. I figured with not much going on in late May this would be a good discussion. Not just on Tua but according to PFF Tua is the basically the worst QB in the AFC east?
Dude I came in just to see the posts lol. I feel bad for Tua because he was hyped so much, but then he ended up getting this ridiculous critiques. I am also not overpraising him, at one point I was critical of him but then I realized that it stem from the expectations I had for him. No good qb out there had no receivers to throw to. The whole idea that good qb's can get by with shitty receivers is stupid wrong. Brady didn't have shitty receivers in new england, or the bucs. In fact he probably wouldn't have gone to the bucs had it been a bad situation for him offensively.

Cowherd was discussing this list today on his show and he was questioning Mayfield @10 (of course he hates mayfield) and even Colin was questioning Tua being ranked 29th. Colin “I had an epiphany” Cowherd himself was thinking 29th might be a little low for Tua lol
He's annoying to listen to. I feel like punching him on the face.

Why do people keep posting this as if it's proof of ANYTHING? It's a veteran being nice to a rookie. A rookie he's trying to groom and help grow. That's all it is. Fluff. You don't take this stuff as gospel. It's nonsense. Want me to find glowing quotes of QB failures? Name a QB that failed, and I'll find you a glowing quote.

Flores didn't sit Tua multiple times for Fitz because Tua could make "a million throws" Fitz couldn't. He was benched because Fitz has a better arm and a better feel for the game.

Why do people keep posting this as if it's proof of ANYTHING? It's a veteran being nice to a rookie. A rookie he's trying to groom and help grow. That's all it is. Fluff. You don't take this stuff as gospel. It's nonsense. Want me to find glowing quotes of QB failures? Name a QB that failed, and I'll find you a glowing quote.

Flores didn't sit Tua multiple times for Fitz because Tua could make "a million throws" Fitz couldn't. He was benched because Fitz has a better arm and a better feel for the game.
Fitz also did better with Gailey's offense, since he was more familiar with it.
I believe with new offense schemed for Tua, a true assessment will be this year.
Additionally to me Tua had 3 poor games out of 9, but people talk like he stank the whole season.

I get the impression this might be based on fantasy football rankings.

Wow, almost dead last. Whatever I guess.../shrug

Tua was exceptionally conservative last year, with only seven big-time throws all season. That's not the worst thing, but he also had 13 turnover-worthy plays.

Tua had a broken hip and was thrown out there with little to no training camp. This is ridiculous, if a rookie qb doesn't throw 3tds every other game they are bad? WTF?

Damnit, I swore I was gonna ignore Tua threads until week 1.

Fitz also did better with Gailey's offense, since he was more familiar with it.
I believe with new offense schemed for Tua, a true assessment will be this year.
Additionally to me Tua had 3 poor games out of 9, but people talk like he stank the whole season.
That's fine. There's no better option than Tua at this point. They have to roll with him.

However, I personally can't deal with mediocrity from the QB position any longer. If he doesn't light it up, I hope their rope with Tua is as short as their rope with everyone else. This team is ready to win.

I'll keep posting this every time you attempt to foist your newbie BS on this long standing community! But Fitz did not have to be anywhere as effusive in complimenting Tuas arm talent and his opinion resonates a helluva lot more credibly than yours with your vacuum-visioned agenda from 2k miles and a TV screen away. So suck it up buckeroo!

I'll keep posting this every time you attempt to foist your newbie BS on this long standing community! But Fitz did not have to be anywhere as effusive in complimenting Tuas arm talent and his opinion resonates a helluva lot more credibly than yours with your vacuum-visioned agenda from 2k miles and a TV screen away. So suck it up buckeroo!
You are missing the point. Veterans and coaches compliment players all the times, even very bad ones. It's meaningless. If it makes you feel warm inside, then more power to ya!

You are missing the point. Veterans and coaches compliment players all the times, even very bad ones. It's meaningless. If it makes you feel warm inside, then more power to ya!
You are so fast to buy into unqualified trolling of Cowherd but quick to discount qualified opinions of the skilled QB in the same room...especially when it comes to specialness

There's no doubt that if Fitz was equivocal or mute in his praise, you'd be harping on it as gospel. You've got as much credibility on this board as nyjunc!

Back
Top Bottom