Pft: Dolphins May Explore Trade For John Harbaugh | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pft: Dolphins May Explore Trade For John Harbaugh

While finesse seems to be the way of the league with spread offenses and scoring, what we need to remember is this team plays in the AFC east and needs to be built for winning December games on the road in the division and in the cold. It’s a fact that cannot be ignored because you can pretty much guarantee road games in division in December.

I'm firmly in the camp that if Gase is being fired, then Harbaugh is at the top of the wish list. I think we need a veteran coach with connections who can assemble a good staff, and who is a proven winner. Don't think there's anyone else really on the market out there.

There is Bruce Arians, but I think Bruce Arians is more interested in promoting Bruce Arians than dealing with the grind of football.
Arians is a very good coach … but I don't think he wants to coach anymore.

While finesse seems to be the way of the league with spread offenses and scoring, what we need to remember is this team plays in the AFC east and needs to be built for winning December games on the road in the division and in the cold. It’s a fact that cannot be ignored because you can pretty much guarantee road games in division in December.
You need A LOT of talented skill players to even be decent going the finesse rout. Doesn't take a ton of skill or talent to be physical which is obviously the route Miami should be taking for obvious reasons.

There's multiple first round picks of ours over the last 18 years that I would trade for a good coach.

I don't mind trading a first for a good coach

You need A LOT of talented skill players to even be decent going the finesse rout. Doesn't take a ton of skill or talent to be physical which is obviously the route Miami should be taking for obvious reasons.
Exactly. Don’t get me wrong. I want great skill players with speed and game breaking ability. An alpha receiver. But a team that’s built physical and an ability to inflict their will.

This is still football.

Yep. Been on this site for years. I just don’t think you give up picks for a coach.
I know you have. But the game ended lol. Just giving you a hard time.

I would definitely give up a pick for the right guy. Go add up Buffalo and Miami first round picks the past 20 years and tell me how many you can’t live without.

Back
Top Bottom