Pft: Dolphins May Explore Trade For John Harbaugh | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pft: Dolphins May Explore Trade For John Harbaugh

If Harbaugh is dissatisfied. he'll get out of that contract. We wont have to spend a pick.

We need draft stock to move up and get a QB.

Yup can't ruin the great success the Dolphins have been having. Might as well sign Gase to a 6 year extension so we can cement 3rd or 4th place in the AFC East for the next decade. Who needs good coaching.
Where in my reply did you think of this ridiculous response. we don’t have picks to give away. How are we going to build if you’re giving picks away for none players and still build a team in 3-5 years.
Nothing wrong with change but this is stupid as was your response.

Where in my reply did you think of this ridiculous response. we don’t have picks to give away. How are we going to build if you’re giving picks away for none players and still build a team in 3-5 years.
Nothing wrong with change but this is stupid as was your response.

This team can afford to give up a couple of picks for a proven head coach with great connections. A great coaching staff, something this team hasn't had in almost two decades, is worth giving up guys like Charles Harris and DeVante Parker. As long as the Dolphins also a hire a competent VP/GM that will work with Harbaugh. I am tired of watching this team come out weak and unprepared in most games. It is time this team hired a real Head Coach with a staff that can actually coach up and develop players.

This team can afford to give up a couple of picks for a proven head coach with great connections. A great coaching staff, something this team hasn't had in almost two decades, is worth giving up guys like Charles Harris and DeVante Parker. As long as the Dolphins also a hire a competent VP/GM that will work with Harbaugh. I am tired of watching this team come out weak and unprepared in most games. It is time this team hired a real Head Coach with a staff that can actually coach up and develop players.
So back to my original comment, it would set this franchise back for years. You’d be the first to pop a gasket after three years of mediocrity because of lack of talent. To top it all off, why would they trade him if he was such a hot commodity. Typical Dolphin fashion, trade away assets to get the same results.

Last edited:
I think John’s a good coach but they have to fix the FO and scouting department before any coach will work out.

I agree with you. I just don't think it's a "one or the other" deal. We need a really good FO person and a coach to match.

Do it. At this point, we need a vet coach who knows wtf they are doing. No more ducking around

Back
Top Bottom