Pft - Miami Close To A Deal For Josh Rosen (merged) | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pft - Miami Close To A Deal For Josh Rosen (merged)

A first round pick last year on one of the worst team offenses in history? A coaching staff that was mocked daily for how bad they were? A QB that New England thought of trading up to get last year and we have one of thier coaches as our HC now who has insight to all of this. A 2nd is a dam good deal and a 3rd is a friggen steal. Kid has a ton of talent don't let a bad Arizona team fool you. Sign me up for this all day. I

This would be like a desperate boy asking out a fat girl to the prom at the beginning of the school year instead of waiting until closer to the prom when he could of asked the cute girl to the prom.

Dolphins would be insane to part with a valuable 2nd round pick. Especially considering the players that will be on the board when it's time for their pick.

You can't do it for a 2nd. Honestly a 3rd makes me sick to think about. But a 3rd is the highest possible quality you can give up.

A first round pick last year on one of the worst team offenses in history? A coaching staff that was mocked daily for how bad they were? A QB that New England thought of trading up to get last year and we have one of thier coaches as our HC now who has insight to all of this. A 2nd is a dam good deal and a 3rd is a friggen steal. Kid has a ton of talent don't let a bad Arizona team fool you. Sign me up for this all day. I
This bad Miami team sure ain't fooling anybody.

didn't you people all want him in the draft top ten or moving up last year? now a 2nd is too high? you're all crazy

Josh Rosen’s first start of his career was the best by rookie so far in 2018

The Arizona Cardinals Josh Rosen has the best game by a rookie QB this season according to Pro Football Focus.
https://www.revengeofthebirds.com/2...-career-was-the-best-by-rookie-so-far-in-2018
I've never seen a bigger attempt at a cherry pick. It was a mid 80s QB rating and he literally never beat it for the rest of the season. Meanwhile Mayfield set the rookie touchdown record.

I mean, come on...

Stop with that crap. So you think trading a 2nd round pick for a backup QB long term is a good idea? Catch a clue.
Just because the view from your Lazyboy makes you think he's a backup doesn't make him so. The view from my lazyboy sees him as a low risk hi potential reward possible franchise QB.. which is not at all different from the majority of analysts who get paid for their opinions from their chairs in tv studios, on websites and publications.

didn't you people all want him in the draft top ten or moving up last year? now a 2nd is too high? you're all crazy
You're aware that a year of cheap labor being removed from his contract that has already been wasted is not a small deal, yeah? You also have a whole season of him playing like pure garbage. I'm not sure why this is a surprise.

Then let New England trade for him for a 2nd considering they have a bunch. Wonder why they won't?

Back
Top Bottom