Pft - Miami Close To A Deal For Josh Rosen (merged) | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pft - Miami Close To A Deal For Josh Rosen (merged)

didn't you people all want him in the draft top ten or moving up last year? now a 2nd is too high? you're all crazy

Some did, not all. Didn't like him last year, and that hasn't changed. Not even a little bit.

In 'Draft Speak'....

This rumor means that the Dolphins

are a lock to pick Lock.

Looks like we will finally get a QB named Drew. :p

Oh FH.
The same people who gave our last "franchise" QB 7 years and more to reach that unlimited ceiling are willing to toss the towel on a top 10 pick after one year in a cluster **** system named Arizona Cardinals. Brilliant.

Seems like a healthy mix of both to me, but keep spouting your narratives.

Well according to Rap just now on NFLN it seems the 48 is going to Zona and the only thing Miami wants is a late pick to come to us which is so freaking dumb. No other team wants Rosen and they have to get rid of him so why give up a 2nd round pick?

didn't you people all want him in the draft top ten or moving up last year? now a 2nd is too high? you're all crazy
giphy.gif

Welp...common sense would dictate a year of watching him crap the bed on a NFL team would tend to change one's opinion, wouldn't it?? Although he was stuck on a not very good team...we're not exactly stocked with talent to help him or make him look better.

Just because the view from your Lazyboy makes you think he's a backup doesn't make him so. The view from my lazyboy sees him as a low risk hi potential reward possible franchise QB.. which is not at all different from the majority of analysts who get paid for their opinions from their chairs in tv studios, on websites and publications.

Well if he gets traded to the Dolphins and they still draft a QB in the 1st round next year, I doubt Rosen would be starting over him which would make him a backup QB on this team.

Stop with that crap. So you think trading a 2nd round pick for a backup QB long term is a good idea? Catch a clue.
we trying make sense for not draft Haskin last night. our gm was question hard at press conference. this is gm that have been here for 18 yr. you know what dolphins have lack last 19 yr, you doing same **** other GM. have done in Miami. that why I am little upset. I feel we should of hire difference gm for job now. I could be wrong but this is how I feel. go get drew lock if u want qb. I don't think rosen got heart to compete to be great

Back
Top Bottom