Pft - Miami Close To A Deal For Josh Rosen (merged) | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pft - Miami Close To A Deal For Josh Rosen (merged)

This would be like a desperate boy asking out a fat girl to the prom at the beginning of the school year instead of waiting until closer to the prom when he could of asked the cute girl to the prom.

what a dumb post. If you have to make up scenarios that literally never happen, then they're **** examples.

Because Rap was just asked who are we competing against and he said no one. They either trade him to us or they'll keep him but we know they won't keep him. We need to play hard ball. If we don't get him so what? We'll go QB high in 2020

I don’t get the interest.

Last edited:
Why don't people understand this. Arizona doesn't have to trade him. They've already paid a huge chunk of his salary. Sure, Rosen could not report and sit out, but Zona could just say pound sand. If this were 3-4 years into his rookie deal maybe you get a top 10 QB for a 4th or 5th or whatever pick. But a top 10 QB, who is only getting traded because their new coach has been linked to KM for years, no chance. Arizona has more leverage than people are saying. They don't have to do ****...plain and simple.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. If Miami has done their homework on Rosen, and they truly believe he can develop into a franchise QB, then that is worth trading a second rounder for, regardless of what posters on a message board say

Captain Obvious Award Winner.

If this message board had any real say on personnel issues, I dare say this team couldn't be any worse.

The fact that this potential deal is still up in the air is a good thing for the Dolphins. Arizona has to change their proposal for the Dolphins to bite.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. If Miami has done their homework on Rosen, and they truly believe he can develop into a franchise QB, then that is worth trading a second rounder for, regardless of what posters on a message board say

Problem is, word was they did their homework on him last year (which Grier was part of) and the rumor was they didn't care for him and he didn't interview well. But...there was also talk of the Cheatriots looking at him last year so maybe Flores had some intel from that and has changed the FO's opinion about Rosen or at the very least talked them into taking a chance on him.

Why don't people understand this. Arizona doesn't have to trade him. They've already paid a huge chunk of his salary. Sure, Rosen could not report and sit out, but Zona could just say pound sand. If this were 3-4 years into his rookie deal maybe you get a top 10 QB for a 4th or 5th or whatever pick. But a top 10 QB, who is only getting traded because their new coach has been linked to KM for years, no chance. Arizona has more leverage than people are saying. They don't have to do ****...plain and simple.

Rosen could be an issue in the locker room. That’s their motivation to trade him.

So let me understand this, those who think the Pats' coaches that come here are going to do thing the "Pats way", yet think Rosen is a complete bust? And don't tell me it's just Grier. Flores and O'Shea have to be 100% on board for this to happen. Will it be a success? Only time will tell, not the FH message board thankfully.

Actually it would be more like shrewd investor Warren Buffett who understands the intrinsic values of a company presently in distress for some superficial reason, loading up on its stock.

And did you ever think that Rosen might just flat out be a terrible NFL QB? There is no stock in that. And by the logic your using, why would Arizona trade Rosen? Wouldn't they want to load up on their stock by having both Murray and Rosen there?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom