PFT: Tom Brady to Miami rumors keep gaining steam | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT: Tom Brady to Miami rumors keep gaining steam

prove everyone wrong about what? He's already at the top of more GOAT lists than any other qb

that he didn’t ride Bill and the coat tails of the “New England model”

that he can do it w/ out em

What other place to finish a career than South Florida?

They always cite Miami as a possible destination for players in free agency, I don't see it with TB

what's totally laughable is the Lady isn't going to get the legalized holding for her OL
outside of Cheatsboro! She needs like 5 clean seconds and no big uglies within 3 yards
to complete her passes!

So stop the nonsense!

If Brady leaves NE it'll be to go to a contender, not a team in rebuild mode like Miami.

Fitz is playing at a higher level than Brady now. That is with Brady behind a better line. he can't throw down field anymore, there is no reason for this
Yes. Fitz as bad as he is posted a better QBR than Brady. Brady’s arm has become a limp noodle. He’s not good anymore. 43? Cmon man. **** Tom Brady that whiny little bitch. Sore loser and a-hole. I wouldn’t watch. I would however tune in to watch him suck on the Jets or any other team he goes to.

Hasn't the narrative surrounding Brady his entire career been that he doesn't teach ...like at all?

I remember a report back when they were "grooming" Jimmy G saying that Brady didn't let him take any reps in practice. What makes y'all think he'd suddenly change his stance on that and become a teacher for Miami?

Just the quickest example I found in less than 2 minutes:

Last edited:
Maybe if Fitzpatrick said no but he just decided to come back and I hate Brady I can’t get behind that

I think this is why it becomes unlikely. If Fitz wasn't returning then sure...maybe...But if Fitz is returning and he's committed to Miami then you can't sign Brady.

Also, FItz is a much better fit for this team than Brady is.

Hasn't the narrative surrounding Brady his entire career is that he doesn't teach ...like at all?

I remember a report back when they were "grooming" Jimmy G saying that Brady didn't let him take any reps in practice. What makes y'all think he'd suddenly change his stance on that and become a teacher for Miami?

Just the quickest example I found in less than 2 minutes:
You hit the nail on the head!
He's the reason JG is not with the Pats now.

Also, FItz is a much better fit for this team than Brady is.
Absolutely!!!!! Much better fit.
Can you even fathom the idea of Brady making some of the plays with his legs that Fitz routinely did last season? That would be a laugher.

Back
Top Bottom