PFT: Tom Brady to Miami rumors keep gaining steam | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT: Tom Brady to Miami rumors keep gaining steam

Absolutely!!!!! Much better fit.
Can you even fathom the idea of Brady making some of the plays with his legs that Fitz routinely did last season? That would be a laugher.

Additionally, Brady needs to go to a playoff ready team.
Chargers, Tampa etc makes a lot fo sense for him.

Yes for one reason.

Tom is such a competitor I believe he would start this journey on a fiery rage to prove everyone wrong. That he is the GOAT. He is theNE system.

he needs a new challenge and a new motivatiom. I think he can find a better situation that Miami to do that but I think Tom is gonna make it his personal mission to make a new team a contender if he moves on. People like him thrive on fire. He needs more fire at this point

new challenges should include but not limited to golfing, shuffle board, fishing, scrap booking etc.

His arm is retired, even if he isn’t.

TBH, not down at all with Brady... doesn’t make much sense ... from a $$ or team perspective... Gitz is cheap and a 1 year gap fill ...

Surprisingly, today ... I would rather have Fitz than Brady ....

If Fktzpatrick can get us 5 wins with last years roster Brady might get us 10 this year with all the cap space and draft picks we have this year LOL

Back
Top Bottom