PFT: Tom Brady to Miami rumors keep gaining steam | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT: Tom Brady to Miami rumors keep gaining steam

He won't be teaching Tua if he comes to Miami.
I believe some team like the Chargers ,Raiders or Indy will do everything to move in front of us to draft Tua.
We won't mortgage the picks like other teams will.

I can’t believe anyone would fall for this crap. Really guys??? Let’s be real here for a minute. Brady’s camp put this rumor out there so they push the Patriots for a contract. They know it’s suicide having to face Brady twice a year and having to explain it to their fan base. Nothing to see here.

People seem to forget that at some point last season he had, Eldeman, Thomas, Gordon, Brown to just.....Eldeman and Sanu, I do not blame him at all for last season, this guy has had 19 amazing years then all of a sudden after a season of losing all that talent + Gronk & hes suddenly washed? I don't think so. It would be amazing to see him in a fins outfit i just wish it could be in the early 2000's logo and uniform smh.

Only reason I would be okay with the move might be the free agents that possibly would come because of Brady. That being said, Fitz is my guy.

Tom Brady‘s deliberate decision to send a cryptic message about his coming-or-going football future has sparked even more speculation about a situation that already was rife with it. It also has fueled rumors regarding where Brady may play, if he doesn’t play for the Patriots. And the destination that continues to get the most buzz is the place where the Super Bowl will be played in two days: Miami.

The rumor makes sense, for various reasons. Long-time Patriots assistant coach Brian Flores coaches the Dolphins. The Dolphins could use Brady’s help at the quarterback position, allowing them to devote their draft capital to young players who would improve the roster around him.

Miami also would put Brady and his wife, Gisele Bundchen, in much closer proximity to Costa Rica (where the family has a home) and Brazil (Bundchen’s native country). Given her line of work, the fashion scene in Miami would be a much stronger attraction than cities like Nashville or Indianapolis.

I'm in a minority. Much of TB's success is BB. I'll pass

He's not coming here, only a handful of fans would like him. He wants to compete, not teach anyone.

Back
Top Bottom