PFT: Tom Brady to Miami rumors keep gaining steam | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT: Tom Brady to Miami rumors keep gaining steam

I'd much rather have Fitzpatrick lead the team for one more year than have Brady behind center. He's playing at a higher level than Brady at this point anyway. It's wrong on so many levels. Just....no.

he was a such a great mentor to Jimmy G also, so surely he would concentrate on mentoring a young QB..

Hyde5: Dumbest Rumor of Super Bowl week — Tom Brady to Dolphins

What’s a Super Bowl week without a dumb rumor?

Well, the Dolphins got their share of them, starting with a Fox Sports Mexico report the team would be playing the New England Patriots in Mexico next season. Nope. Not true. Signs actually point the Dolphins going to London again. But we’ll see.

Now comes an even lamer rumor — Tom Brady to the Dolphins, according to another credible site, Pro Football Talk. If this turns true, I not only will walk into the ocean with my clothes on. I’ll give up. I’ll never understand any moves this team will make at all.

Toms in town and played at Seminole. Apparently looked at places with Giselle off some island you have to ferry over to

Hasn't the narrative surrounding Brady his entire career is that he doesn't teach ...like at all?

I remember a report back when they were "grooming" Jimmy G saying that Brady didn't let him take any reps in practice. What makes y'all think he'd suddenly change his stance on that and become a teacher for Miami?

Just the quickest example I found in less than 2 minutes:
He’s a selfish prick. He can’t even shake hands when he loses. He isn’t into teaching or giving back. **** him.

If this was 3-5 years ago, it might be exiting to dream on. But Brady is clearly in decline. He rated as the 17th quarterback in the traditional rankings and 23rd in the newer model.

Putting it into more perspective, New England had a terrific defense and a good running game. In a similar situation, Tannehill took off.

Now. admittedly Brady didn't have Gronk and had a young group of wide receivers. That has to be factored in. Still, in the past he would have been more successful with similar talent.

All that said, if Flores wants to go that way I'll definitely support the move while Miami grooms a young quarterback.

Why would he come too team to get kill... dolphins are in no shape or ready for tom brady.. he would get kill behind this oline....

Back
Top Bottom