Phillip Rivers' Bowl Game at 5:30 on ESPN | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phillip Rivers' Bowl Game at 5:30 on ESPN

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Just thought I'd give the heads up. Rivers' will is playing in the Tangerine Bowl vs Kansas in Orlando in a few minutes.

And everybody lookout for ultimateFINFAN on the sidelines. ;)

As for QB candidate's for where we are projected to pick, J.P. Losman is my guy. I'm not a Rivers fan really, but there's a good chance he can change that this evening. I'll be interested in seeing him and WR Jerrico Cotchery(likely a 3rd round guy at the highest).

Also, remember watch QB Josh Harris of Bowling Green on the 26th.

thanks for the heads up Muck.....this will be the first time i have seen this guy....and as far as I'm concerned, The ability to play big, in big games should be the most important intangible to look for in a QB.....let's see what this guy can do today....:D

Okay....third play from Rivers...a beautifully thrown 45 yard TD pass....

does anyone know what draft picks we have this year? I know that we don't have a second.

Originally posted by Orlando
does anyone know what draft picks we have this year? I know that we don't have a second.

Round 1
Round 3
Round 4
Round 6

I THINK we have a 7th, sorry I am not sure if we traded it away. The 5th went to San Diego for Seau. The 2nd went to New England for a 2003 3rd, in which we selected Wade Smith.

If Adewale Ogunleye signs elsewhere, we will get a 1st and "possibly" a 3rd.

Greenwood and Minor are restricted free agents too. If tendered, whoever signs either one would send us a 3rd round pick.

This kid is crazy. That second TD was all him. I would love to trade up to grab him, roethlisberger or manning. One almost definitely will be available if we handle the draft right.

I think if it keeps going like this the QB's picked in the draft will be in this order.
Ben R.
Phillip R.
Eli M.

So far, this year Ben and Phillip have impressed me more than Eli has; and thats saying a TON.

Originally posted by outtawack311
This kid is crazy. That second TD was all him. I would love to trade up to grab him, roethlisberger or manning. One almost definitely will be available if we handle the draft right.

There is a big drop off after Manning and Roethlisberger. Guys like Losman and Rivers fit in the second category. We should be able to snatch one of the two wherever we pick.

I never really wanted to say anything about the draft until our playoff chances were over but, I would be willing to trade a big name player to get a higher first round pick. Rivers is the real deal, I love manning and Roethlisberger, I just think Rivers has what is takes to be a big star in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom