phins.com projected depth chart | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

phins.com projected depth chart

DonShula84 said:
Kevin Carter not starting, please

Okay unrelated to the depth chart- but I have to say this- Shula- I KNOW you're a Notre Dame fan- but having Charlie Weis in your sig next to Saban almost made me puke. Sorry. Still too soon. Carry on. :D

Nicky Napoleon said:
The reason I used asinine is simple, do you know the definition of asinine? It means failure to exercize sound judgement. To me some of the decisions made were lacking in sound judgement, and it seems as if a few others agree. I think that to have a guy with a 5 year 35 million dollar contract, who can play just about every position on the DL, and is a former Pro Bowler not starting is just that.

Then we move to the OL, I am not sold on Carey but I believe in Houck. I think McIntosh will be the starter, but I cant right off Carey. Then I see that he has McDougal (who according to the Sun Sentinal has supplanted St. Clair at RT) BEHIND St. Clair. See the article on the front page.

Everybody :calm: down.

WestVirginiaFan said:
He straight up burnt miami's secondary on that play. Yea it was offsides on miami. If you watch there DT i believe it was. He jumped a little to early...

Who was miami's secondary last year? sean taylor, kellan winslow...Kay-Jay burnt em' all!

Winslow was a tight end. :shakeno:

Owned? I don't think so! Just because a "few others" agree on this board full of who knows what kind of people does not mean that depth chart is asinine.
I don't even agree with the depth chart completely, but I'm not calling it asinine.

I also don't agree with your (Trackstar) 10-6 prediction for Miami this year either. But, I'll refrain from calling your prediction or you any names.

I can assure you phins.com used more sound judgement when creating that depth chart than anyone here who can't debate without going to the name calling card. That site has been up for 10 years and the owner is a long term Dolphins follower and a member of the USMC and a MIT grad.

Instead of criticizing an article that is clearly speculation, maybe some of you should consider spending more time responding to posts about Ronnie Brown being a wasted pick because Lamar Gordon looked better in camp, or something along those lines that you can find here.

The reason I used asinine is simple, do you know the definition of asinine? It means failure to exercize sound judgement. To me some of the decisions made were lacking in sound judgement, and it seems as if a few others agree. I think that to have a guy with a 5 year 35 million dollar contract, who can play just about every position on the DL, and is a former Pro Bowler not starting is just that.

I do know the definition of asinine and I also know how to spell exercise and McDougle.

The depth chart was made before camp even started. Things are going to change a good bit on this team and a lot of you "experts" are going to be wrong. Anyone who thinks they can accurately predict the roster of a 4-12 team with a new Head Coach, GM, coaching staff, schemes, etc. is kidding themselves. Phins.com took a guess and some of you guys think you can do better. Why get nasty about it? Just disagree and state your case. :shakeno:

phintastic said:
Owned? I don't think so! Just because a "few others" agree on this board full of who knows what kind of people does not mean that depth chart is asinine.
I don't even agree with the depth chart completely, but I'm not calling it asinine.

I also don't agree with your (Trackstar) 10-6 prediction for Miami this year either. But, I'll refrain from calling your prediction or you any names.

I can assure you phins.com used more sound judgement when creating that depth chart than anyone here who can't debate without going to the name calling card. That site has been up for 10 years and the owner is a long term Dolphins follower and a member of the USMC and a MIT grad.

Instead of criticizing an article that is clearly speculation, maybe some of you should consider spending more time responding to posts about Ronnie Brown being a wasted pick because Lamar Gordon looked better in camp, or something along those lines that you can find here.

I do know the definition of asinine and I also know how to spell exercise and McDougle.

The depth chart was made before camp even started. Things are going to change a good bit on this team and a lot of you "experts" are going to be wrong. Anyone who thinks they can accurately predict the roster of a 4-12 team with a new Head Coach, GM, coaching staff, schemes, etc. is kidding themselves. Phins.com took a guess and some of you guys think you can do better. Why get nasty about it? Just disagree and state your case. :shakeno:

Take one Giant chill pill man! I am a dolphin fan. I am a homer by all means. I am biased when it comes to the phins and I said 10-6 in my profile, You don't see me posting it anywhere and making predictions of how good the phins will be. I never went to a name calling card, not in my nature. So don't bring me into this. Nicky Napoleon made a very good point, and "OWNED" that argument for the time being. Instead of coming at me go after the one whose arguing with you.

The rudeness is your post is almost just as bad as name calling, don't sink down to their level man, that's what they want you to do. If you soundly disagree it makes them look dumb.

WestVirginiaFan said:
WVU will dominate the Big-East.And only 2 teams can be in the big-east title game...lol j/k Did you hear Kevin Pittsnogle is staying for his senior year? WVU is returning 4 of its 5 starters which is awesome man!

Kevin Pittsnoggle is the man, i plan on getting his blue jersey if i can ever find one...

What about that crappy comeback by louisville?:mad:

yeah, 4 out of 5 is good, but how about all 5 back and not losing any scholarship players, plus gaining 2-3 awesome freshman like we did? you guys better watch out....

DevilElias26 said:
yeah, 4 out of 5 is good, but how about all 5 back and not losing any scholarship players, plus gaining 2-3 awesome freshman like we did? you guys better watch out....

:topic:

All of you could learn something by reading Phins.com once in a while...

Curt's been doing it since most of you were in diapers...

T-ROCK said:

Maybe I'll go check it out. It is the least we can do afterall, they obviously read our site.

That web page is poor, it's always way behind any news here. As for the depth chart I think he was just rolling the dice. Which is all most of us could do at this point.

T-ROCK said:

EXACTLY T-ROCK.

He is the God Father of Dolphin fan sites.

Even though people have great respect for him he should of put together a better depth chart IMO.

Back
Top Bottom