Phins please welcome coach... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins please welcome coach...

zevo

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Mularkey to the AFC East! Dont really know anything about him except that he promised to bring the best O-line coach in the game on board with him in Jim Mcnally!

i know i just wanted to let u guys know. The offseason is pretty boring.

Mike Mularkey, eh?...was it too much to ask to hire a man with HC experience? F*ck it, I'll give him a shot...anything's better than GW and Gilbride calling the shots

two words circle, jim mcnally!

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Mike Mularkey, eh?...was it too much to ask to hire a man with HC experience? F*ck it, I'll give him a shot...anything's better than GW and Gilbride calling the shots

Mularkey??? Hahahahahahaah No REALLY?

OMG, this will be fun!

BB

Ain't so bad. I mean he matches personnel kind of but I expect Bills to go Micheal Jenkins in the second round if he is there now.

So whats the contract like? How much does Mularkey pay the Bills each year? Whats the bonus structure? Does he get to keep paying the Bills if they win 3 games?

BB

So now you are going to throw the ball even more....GREAT.....

BTW, as far as O-line coaches go......I would take anybody that has coached at denver.

Originally posted by bigbry
So whats the contract like? How much does Mularkey pay the Bills each year? Whats the bonus structure? Does he get to keep paying the Bills if they win 3 games?

BB
you have Dave Wannstedt, I wouldn't be telling jokes...that guy could **** up the 85 Bears:lol:

Pretty good run blocking units. Pass protection wise they have been shakey ask the Bronco fans. This year with Plummer they were overall pretty solid, but not great. They have always been known for run blocking.

Originally posted by Section126
So now you are going to throw the ball even more....GREAT.....

BTW, as far as O-line coaches go......I would take anybody that has coached at denver.
No...Mularkey had only mediocre RB's at Pittsburgh: Bettis(Bus has been lame for a couple years now), and Zeruoe(who flat out sucks).

In 2002 he had 2 1300 yard receivers...all this with crappy running game and crappy qb. this year, maddox was awful and they still almost had 2 1000 yard receivers(burress was at 860).

Hey, he could turn out to be crappy, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. He now has a real running back to work with.

Jim Mcnally, is all I really care about! The bets O line coach in the league!

Lebeau will be the new DC!

Clements expected to be OC!

I'm gettin pretty excited!

Originally posted by Jaj
Ain't so bad. I mean he matches personnel kind of but I expect Bills to go Micheal Jenkins in the second round if he is there now.
Does Jenkins have any speed, or is he just tall

Originally posted by zevo
Jim Mcnally, is all I really care about! The bets O line coach in the league!

Lebeau will be the new DC!

Clements expected to be OC!

I'm gettin pretty excited!

why? cuz you might win 7 games now?

Back
Top Bottom