Phins please welcome coach... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins please welcome coach...

Ive said it before and ill say it again. Tom Donohoe is looking for a guy who will take his crap as he sees fit and not the other way around. Hint: Bill Cowher. Tom Donohoe is an irishman. I am 50% irish. i know the irish. They are stubborn as all heck. I dont care if its mularky or Weiss or whatever, but you know damn well its going to be someone donohoe can control and he doesnt care about what the fans want or even consider a person like Parsells who could control everything with no probs.

The locals are starting to recongnize this as i heard bob mathews sports talk at night at work and they realize that donohoe is a power guy who could spell trouble for Buffalo.
They said donohoe told local reporters here that they could not have his home phone number to be reached on issues but that he wanted all their HOME phone numbers so he could bitch them out anytime he reads an artcile he doesnt like.
This is not made up. Bills fans are really starting to realize that donohoe is a powerfreak.

Originally posted by finfan54

Oh im sure if he is your guy and the media starts building him up as some kind of hero, that you will be here telling us all that the bills will be going to the super bowl. somebody please tell these guys that this is a dolphins message board?!
I am in no way predicting a superbowl, not even playoffs as of now...but I'm not ready to burn him at the stake quite yet either

Suck on this Big Bry!

Elliot (DC via Philly): Mort, Why is Brad Childress not getting the respect with interviews for head coaching vacancies. I think the way he transformed the Eagles offense and utilized their weapons on the ground was masterful. As much as I'd hate to lose him, why are other coordinators getting more love? Heck, I think Childress has done a better job than Mike Mularkey given his weapons...

!
Chris Mortensen: This is a strange development. I honestly believe Childress wouid be fairly hot. Forget the offense part. He understands how to manage a team - I really believe that. But I also believe Mularkey is a very solid hire for Buffalo.

Justin (Buffalo): Hey Mort, as a big Bills fan, it is hard for me to get excited about this "hire" for coach. He was the last interview and someone that has the "Donahoe - Pittsburgh" connection. Can you tell me why I should be excited and can he do for Bledsoe, what he did for Stewart and Maddox? Thanks!

Chris Mortensen: All I can tell you is that he's a very, very good offensive coach who has a lot of respect. You know, the day somebody hired is nothing more than a headline - from a public relations standpoint. Then you have to go play football. Nobody got excited when Andy Reid was hired in Philly, or when Jeff Fisher was hired, or when Tony Dungy was hired in Tampa...etc. If you're a fan, just give the guya chance and judge him by the results.

and dotn go tellin me Mort isnt the man

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by bigbry
So whats the contract like? How much does Mularkey pay the Bills each year? Whats the bonus structure? Does he get to keep paying the Bills if they win 3 games?

BB

:lolcry:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

So in the AFC east we have

Wanny: Dolphins
Herm:Jets
Bills:Mularkey
Patriots: Belichick

I wonder who has the coaching advantage? :D

Originally posted by bigbry

You would fill the back of your pants to go 10-6. :lol:

BB

This probably happens to c-JERK everyday anyhow BB .....

:egads:

:spit:

Marino1983

Originally posted by pats4life
So in the AFC east we have

Wanny: Dolphins
Herm:Jets
Bills:Mularkey
Patriots: Belichick

I wonder who has the coaching advantage? :D
hard to argue with that

Originally posted by zevo
Suck on this Big Bry!

and dotn go tellin me Mort isnt the man!

Okay I "dotn go tellin" you that mort isn't the man .. :escape:

Marino1983

Originally posted by Marino1983

Okay I "dotn go tellin" you that mort isn't the man .. :escape:

Marino1983
I thought you hated spelling comebacks?...hypocrite, as usual:lol:

lmao, what a loser! yeah lets make a joke cuz I type too fast! My goodness r u weak!

Originally posted by finfan54
Ive said it before and ill say it again. Tom Donohoe is looking for a guy who will take his crap as he sees fit and not the other way around. Hint: Bill Cowher. Tom Donohoe is an irishman. I am 50% irish. i know the irish. They are stubborn as all heck. I dont care if its mularky or Weiss or whatever, but you know damn well its going to be someone donohoe can control and he doesnt care about what the fans want or even consider a person like Parsells who could control everything with no probs.

Just because you are 50% Irish means you are an expert on TD? Geez, I guess you should be a shrink for Irish people then even without a PHD , after all being 50% Irish qualifies you.

The locals are starting to recongnize this as i heard bob mathews sports talk at night at work and they realize that donohoe is a power guy who could spell trouble for Buffalo.
Puhlease, that's only an opinion. Just so you know, TD said there is only one boss and that's Ralph Wilson. No decisions are made without his blessing. But go ahead and listen to Bob Mathews. After all , all reporters are credible and can do no wrong. Ask Wayne.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
that's funny, Wanny's been robbing the Dolphins for 4 years...better make that 6:lol:

:shakeno: And Mularkey has no idea what a "waste of time" he has just signed onto be a h-c of ......

But hey maybe he likes underDOGS ! I mean the goats do have some things to be proud of like being the AFC base-ment representatives for a 3 rd straight season !! :goof:

As far as D Wannstedt,,,, without the power to make personnel decisions he has only one thing to focus on 150% ...

We will see who's team has progressed further in 04 with the f-o changes wildebeest LOSER ...........

:wave:

Marino1983

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

I thought you hated spelling comebacks?...hypocrite, as usual:lol:

:lol: You are the biggest hypocrite that has ever tried to post a message on this m-b c-JERK !!!!

Don't go there :fire: .....

Marino1983

Originally posted by zevo
Suck on this Big Bry!

!

and dotn go tellin me Mort isnt the man

On what? No thanks.

Sorry Zero, Mort is a nobody.

BB

Back
Top Bottom