Phins please welcome coach... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins please welcome coach...

Originally posted by zevo
Jim Mcnally, is all I really care about! The bets O line coach in the league!

Lebeau will be the new DC!

Clements expected to be OC!

I'm gettin pretty excited!

You have no choice! :lol:

BB

Jenkins is about 4.5 speed, and well you know his size. Pretty good leaping ability.

Originally posted by bigbry

You have no choice! :lol:

BB
and you have wanny for 2 more years:lol:

Mularkey is a Wildcard right now, don't know what we'll get from him yet.;)

you know what you're getting with Wanny--2 more years of nothing

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

No...Mularkey had only mediocre RB's at Pittsburgh: Bettis(Bus has been lame for a couple years now), and Zeruoe(who flat out sucks).

In 2002 he had 2 1300 yard receivers...all this with crappy running game and crappy qb. this year, maddox was awful and they still almost had 2 1000 yard receivers(burress was at 860).

Hey, he could turn out to be crappy, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. He now has a real running back to work with.

He11 YA! Stick by your team.

Very respectable.

You would fill the back of your pants to go 10-6. :lol:

BB

We have no choice either....but I'm betting that we'll go deep into the playoffs this year, as long as Wanny doesn't get any real FA/Draft influence.

No...Mularkey had only mediocre RB's at Pittsburgh: Bettis(Bus has been lame for a couple years now), and Zeruoe(who flat out sucks).

In 2002 he had 2 1300 yard receivers...all this with crappy running game and crappy qb. this year, maddox was awful and they still almost had 2 1000 yard receivers(burress was at 860).

Hey, he could turn out to be crappy, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. He now has a real running back to work with.

and one decent wide receiver... getting 860 yards out of burress is flat out bad, hines ward is awesome. you guys should bring in TO, then he could help out your receiving corps and be the offensive coordinator. Be a good challenge for Mularkey too

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0

and one decent wide receiver... getting 860 yards out of burress is flat out bad, hines ward is awesome. you guys should bring in TO, then he could help out your receiving corps and be the offensive coordinator. Be a good challenge for Mularkey too

A good challenge for Mularkey will be not to wet himself when he plays Miami.

BB

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0

lol..Owens and moulds at wideout?....damn!!!!!!!!!

and take kellen winslow in the draft:D

Note: we all know this isn't going to happen, but hey, it's a pleasant thought

lol..Owens and moulds at wideout?....damn!!!!!!!!!

and take kellen winslow in the draft:D

Note: we all know this isn't going to happen, but hey, it's a pleasant thought

That is a bunch of Mularkey............

You guys seriously F'ed up..........

I think the problem was that Donohoe said to Ralph Wilson: "We should hire Mularkey."

Ralph Wilson incoherently then mumbled to himself: "Yeah, that LOMBAR-DEE is nice fella......"

Then Ralph said out loud: "Sign him up."

When they were introduced, Mularkey was dissapointed when ralph Wilson asked Donohoe: "This is nice, okay where is that Lombardi fella that we signed up, if he doesn't want the job....I got Tom Landry ready to come in....you tell him that."

You should have gotten Fassel...........

Originally posted by Section126

That is a bunch of Mularkey............

You guys seriously F'ed up..........

I think the problem was that Donohoe said to Ralph Wilson: "We should hire Mularkey."

Ralph Wilson incoherently then mumbled to himself: "Yeah, that LOMBAR-DEE is nice fella......"

Then Ralph said out loud: "Sign him up."

When they were introduced, Mularkey was dissapointed when ralph Wilson asked Donohoe: "This is nice, okay where is that Lombardi fella that we signed up, if he doesn't want the job....I got Tom Landry ready to come in....you tell him that."

You should have gotten Fassel...........

Wait till you see him coach, then make the assumption we ****ed up....I would've liked Fassel too, but I'll give Mularkey a shot.

Wait till you see him coach, then make the assumption we ****ed up....I would've liked Fassel too, but I'll give Mularkey a shot.

You better buy him and the entire bar a shot.

BB

Back
Top Bottom