Phins please welcome coach... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins please welcome coach...

if the rest of the league can assume we ****ed up with marino, then well have our fun as well

Fassel was perfect for you guys.......hey maybe this guy is good....you never really know.........

Originally posted by Section126
Fassel was perfect for you guys.......hey maybe this guy is good....you never really know.........
exactly

He could be the next John Fox, or the next Gregg Williams(yes they are DC's, but you get the point).

He's an offensive guy, and we badly need offense, so let's wait and see

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
I'll buy you the whole bar, you're gonna need it when the phins break your heart again

Kool! One in Buffalo...I'll make it into a Dolphins bar. I'll make a fortune betting Bills fans they can only drink 23 beers.

BB

Originally posted by bigbry

Kool! One in Buffalo...I'll make it into a Dolphins bar. I'll make a fortune betting Bills fans they can only drink 23 beers.

BB
I hope one of your fellow fans gives you a courtesy laugh...

and you have wanny for 2 more years:lol:

Mularkey is a Wildcard right now, don't know what we'll get from him yet.;)

you know what you're getting with Wanny--2 more years of nothing
You talk way too much crap for a fan of a franchise that has come up zero for its entire history.

Talk to me when the Jills have won and many SBs as the Fins.....

You were soooooooooo sure that TD would NEVER hire another guy with no HC experience. Good luck with your latest experiment. The Jills have a long history of this fun:

- Kay Stephenson
- Hank Bullough
- Wade Phillips
- Gregg Williams
- Jim Ringo
- Chuck Knox
- Johnny Rauch
- Harvey Johnson
- Buster Ramsey

Even your joke of a HOF coach went 0 for 4....:lol:

Originally posted by FinfanInBuffalo
You talk way too much crap for a fan of a franchise that has come up zero for its entire history.

Talk to me when the Jills have won and many SBs as the Fins.....

You were soooooooooo sure that TD would NEVER hire another guy with no HC experience. Good luck with your latest experiment. The Jills have a long history of this fun:

- Kay Stephenson
- Hank Bullough
- Wade Phillips
- Gregg Williams
- Jim Ringo
- Chuck Knox
- Johnny Rauch
- Harvey Johnson
- Buster Ramsey

Even your joke of a HOF coach went 0 for 4....:lol:
that joke coach and his team owned Marino and the Dolphins.
No, we have no superbowls, but bragging about ones from 30 years ago is hilarious--I wasn't even alive then, so I don't give a ****. That's like a Red Sox fan bragging to a Mariner fan that they won a WS.

Originally posted by zevo
i know i just wanted to let u guys know. The offseason is pretty boring.

hey zevo, dont give us any of your mularky!:lol:

Originally posted by zevo
Mularkey to the AFC East! Dont really know anything about him except that he promised to bring the best O-line coach in the game on board with him in Jim Mcnally!

And there off! here come the Bills fans already to anoint whoever it is that they get, that it will be instant success and they have a great defense..........yadda yadda yadda........ and simply changing coaches.........especially one who has never been a head coach before.........again......... were number one!:lol:

and you have wanny for 2 more years:lol:

Mularkey is a Wildcard right now, don't know what we'll get from him yet.;)

you know what you're getting with Wanny--2 more years of nothing

Oh im sure if he is your guy and the media starts building him up as some kind of hero, that you will be here telling us all that the bills will be going to the super bowl. somebody please tell these guys that this is a dolphins message board?!

Well congratulations to Mularkey I guess. In all fairness his name has been tossed around as far as head coaching positions go for years now.

But I haven't thought highly of his offenses. Obviously his strengths lie elsewhere I think. Probably as a reaction to Gregg Williams, Mularkey is a motivation guy.

One guy I think to keep an eye on in the hidden gems file is Charlie Batch. He's been buried in depth charts for a few years now patiently waiting for his next opportunity. He threw for 24 TDs and 13 picks in his first two seasons starting (total 23 games), and I'm not sure in general how much he can be blamed for overall mediocrity since then considering no other guy has really succeeded where he failed including to date Joey Harrington.

I just think that when talented guys get a good bunch of years holding clipboards, being backup, learning offenses, etc...they are just an explosion of offense waiting to happen.

Back
Top Bottom