Phins/TB Training Camp Tweets Here! | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins/TB Training Camp Tweets Here!

I'm more optimistic after today's practice than I have been in recent years after joint practices. It sounds like the Dolphins weren't overmatched, against a team that many are picking to contend for a spot in the Super Bowl.

And, best of all, the Dolphins Offense hasn't reached it's potential yet. They will get better with repetition. McDaniel has said repeatedly that his coaches are still phasing in some of the more complicated parts of the playbook.

Looking forward to Week 1 against the Patriots.

Something to remember, what we are seeing is very Vanilla on both side, for normally both teams, but when the season starts, so does the quality of the Coaching. What we are seeing now and all of preseason will be athletes beating opponents, and denying opponents on just pure talent, then season start, and much is added.

It like bringing car to a race with however it was constructed, then telling them, to do whatever they want to the car to get that extra advantage.

If McDaniel is even half of how he has been portrayed, the offense is going to have many D-Coordinator
confused, and ripping their hair in huge Clumps .

Last edited:
S
Mcd needs to learn going to gesicki on 3rd down to move the chains is a fools errand.

Those are real tampa bay lbs. they will shut that dude down
Gesicki was open and Tua was late and didn’t throw the ball to the sideline away from the coverage. I’m one of Tua’s biggest supporters too.

Most unexpected update of the day for me for sure
I admit my vision isn’t the best. I’m fairly certain it was Michel, but could’ve been 26 Ahmed. The one with the orange cleats looked very explosive today. Somebody who was also there could probably help. I was watching our O in 11’s on the secondary field before the 1’s scrim on the main

I was going to mention that. I haven't hear that since highschool. Its not really pc today. Could offend some people.
Angry Harrison Ford GIF

But in the case regarding Tua and his faults, potential, ect.. I agree with the commentators, the media, the Omar's of the world,

The only people that don't agree with me are people like you on this site, and the most die hard dolphin fans. Which is the severe minority.

So just maybe, you are the neighbor and not me.
You’re not even a Fins fan. Joined the site a week after we got Hill. What a surprise.

This just makes it sound like you don't form your own opinion and follow whatever the media says lol.
I'll give you my own opinion.

I am sick of mediocrity and not having a franchise qb. I'm not a fan of Tua, and I dont think he can take us farther than maybe the first round of the playoffs.

They brought in Hill, and other weapons to suit his skillset, and conversely hide his faults. They hired Mcdaniel who is a perfect fit of getting the most out of an average qb. Garoppolo and Tua are not far apart imo. I think we will be better, but when you have to face Mahomes, Herbert, and Allen for the next 10-15 years its not enough.

I just don't think Tua will reach that level. Its a passing league, and I gave no faith in his long ball anticipation, timing, or accuracy in games that matter. I dont see him winning games for us when he needs to put the team on his back. Its a shame too because we have a legit defense, with some all pros in the making.

So that's my opinion. I hope that I'm proven wrong with Tua, but I just can't see it. Not at the level that you need to compete with teams already established elite qbs.

Back
Top Bottom