Phins/TB Training Camp Tweets Here! | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins/TB Training Camp Tweets Here!

I appreciate this guy being honest with what he's seeing now and reflecting back on his past position, but I just can't help but laugh.

Who would have thought the hip injury (the one no NFL QB has ever come back from, that nearly ended Tua's career before it even began) might have impacted the kid during his first two seasons? Like, are you kidding me? A simple eye test showed that he wasn't full recovered. And it's insane that we threw him into the fire as early as we did.

These are 1 on 1s he’s got to hit these in his sleep

I’m just sayin

its always sunny in philadelphia ham GIF
Frank, get the RumHam.

My concern w/ Byron grows by the day. Originally he was going to be back by training camp. By June/July. It doesn’t look promising

Something to remember, what we are seeing is very Vanilla on both side, for normally both teams, but when the season starts, so does the quality of the Coaching. What we are seeing now and all of preseason will be athletes beating opponents, and denying opponents on just pure talent, then season start, and much is added.

It like bringing car to a race with however it was constructed, then telling them, to do whatever they want to the car to get that extra advantage.

If McDaniel is even half of how he has been portrayed, the offense is going to have many D-Coordinator
confused, and ripping their hair in huge Clumps .
It was obvious to me that MCD had a plan and that plan was to work on short quick stuff.

I admit my vision isn’t the best. I’m fairly certain it was Michel, but could’ve been 26 Ahmed. The one with the orange cleats looked very explosive today. Somebody who was also there could probably help. I was watching our O in 11’s on the secondary field before the 1’s scrim on the main
That’s Ahmed

Then all
I'll give you my own opinion.

I am sick of mediocrity and not having a franchise qb. I'm not a fan of Tua, and I dont think he can take us farther than maybe the first round of the playoffs.

They brought in Hill, and other weapons to suit his skillset, and conversely hide his faults. They hired Mcdaniel who is a perfect fit of getting the most out of an average qb. Garoppolo and Tua are not far apart imo. I think we will be better, but when you have to face Mahomes, Herbert, and Allen for the next 10-15 years its not enough.

I just don't think Tua will reach that level. Its a passing league, and I gave no faith in his long ball anticipation, timing, or accuracy in games that matter. I dont see him winning games for us when he needs to put the team on his back. Its a shame too because we have a legit defense, with some all pros in the making.

So that's my opinion. I hope that I'm proven wrong with Tua, but I just can't see it. Not at the level that you need to compete with teams already established elite qbs.
scouts that saw his physical talent in person should be fired. That’s what can be seen. A qb isn’t rated so high if he lacks physical talent. More often busts come from the upstairs for qb. Tua is finally healthy and I feel hell play like old tua

Noah Iggy is, without question, one of the worst draft picks in NFL history. He’s just not good and shows no sign of improvement. Nice job Grier.
He’s getting his opportunity to show he belongs but mofo is getting roasted by no names wrs the bucs have.

It was obvious to me that MCD had a plan and that plan was to work on short quick stuff.
In these joint practices, normally the 2 HCs get together and run plays the other wants to work against to some extent. What transpires in the preseason game will likely give us a better idea, though "vanilla" is all I expect.

1. All other teams except the Dolphins are the enemy and they are to be mocked mercilessly especially when they are coming into contact with our team. 2. This is football, so leave your koombay ya we're all friends soy boy latte crap out in the hall. 3. Dolphins used to own the entire state. 4. Their QB is Brady, our nemesis. 5. I hate Tampa and it's my thread. 6. I know where Publix is based but I'm sick of having to wander past Butt Pirate merch in every Publix because they've picked them as their official NFL team. 7. I'm petty.

stripes lighten GIF
🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom