Phins/TB Training Camp Tweets Here! | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins/TB Training Camp Tweets Here!

ESPN's Marcel Louis-Jacques believes Myles Gaskin is on the Dolphins' roster bubble.​

Chase Edmonds, Sony Michel, and Raheem Mostert are competing for carries out of the Miami backfield, and Louis-Jacques lists Gaskin with Salvon Ahmed and UDFA ZaQuandre White as backs merely competing for a roster spot. Gaskin didn't impress as a runner last year when given the opportunity to run as the Dolphins' RB1, and the coaches eventually turned to Duke Johnson as the team's main ball-carrier. Gaskin doesn't have a path to touches in Miami.

ESPN's Marcel Louis-Jacques believes Myles Gaskin is on the Dolphins' roster bubble.​

Chase Edmonds, Sony Michel, and Raheem Mostert are competing for carries out of the Miami backfield, and Louis-Jacques lists Gaskin with Salvon Ahmed and UDFA ZaQuandre White as backs merely competing for a roster spot. Gaskin didn't impress as a runner last year when given the opportunity to run as the Dolphins' RB1, and the coaches eventually turned to Duke Johnson as the team's main ball-carrier. Gaskin doesn't have a path to touches in Miami.
Yoo those mofos are geniuses, smh. We all know gaskin, Ahmed doaks etc are not making this squad.

I suspect that in a game situation Iggy would be behind X, Jones, Needham, Trill and Crossen.
I know Jones will be back at some point. But even those other players should be ahead of him at this point.

Mcd needs to learn going to gesicki on 3rd down to move the chains is a fools errand.

Those are real tampa bay lbs. they will shut that dude down
Mcd needs to learn going to gesicki on 3rd down to move the chains is a fools errand.

Those are real tampa bay lbs. they will shut that dude down
Stats don’t really back up that opinion.

In 2021 he had 17 receptions for an average of nearly 11 yards on 3rd downs.

Furthermore if you scroll down on the link below they break it down by down and distance and in every case his average was higher than the yards needed.

He might have missed what happened to Brady quite a bit when he was a Patriot.

Call me crazy. But this might be the year Brady REALLY doesn't want to take hits.

The guy already retired and come back for reasons I have no idea.

I’m sure he wants to go into retires this offseason fully intact.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom